PGP party..........Welcoming Mrs Dis back from honeymoon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls! :wave:

Sami, people like that drive me nuts. I bet he/she hasn't even heard any songs or knows jack about the band. People complain and act like that just for something to do half the time. :angry:

sami0201 said:
girls: i need help!! Aerosmith fans are evil!!!

this is from their board:

He tries to make himself out to be somebody he isnt. He is an arrogant pompous ass. He is a meglomaniac. He is a no talent asshole who thinks he is doing something good for the world. He sings in a half ass rock band and people want to make him president of the world bank and nominate him for awards. He hasnt dont jack sh*t for anyone other than whats good for his public image. I feel sad for the lemmings who buy into that dog and pony show.

I don't even know where to begin :mad:

:|

:mad:

FOAD

Not you sami dear :hug:

Diane - I'm so happy for you :heart:

Hi everyone else :) :wave:

How was lunch Fly? :hug:

Sami - I'm this close to registering so I can give those idiots a piece of my mind. I've been an Aerosmith fan nearly as long as I've been a U2 fan ... but those Aerosmith fans? they all seem like a bunch of idiots! :angry:

Sad_Girl said:
Diane - I'm so happy for you :heart:

Hi everyone else :) :wave:

Sami - I'm this close to registering so I can give those idiots a piece of my mind. I've been an Aerosmith fan nearly as long as I've been a U2 fan ... but those Aerosmith fans? they all seem like a bunch of idiots! :angry:

I know! I've been an Aerosmith fan for LONGER than I've been a U2 fan!! :lmao:

of course I love our boys a million times more though :wink: :heart:

Lets not let the Aerosmith fans get to us....what a bunch a wankers anyway:|

U2 fans rock and we know it:rockon:

susan...forgot to answer..my hand is doing much better...I still have that werid bump but other than that its great:drool: like 95% back to normal.

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thanks for asking SG. :)

We ended up ordering a pizza at her house cause I didn't really want people overhearing the conversation in public. :lol: It was really hard to get started, but things went pretty smoothly once I just came out with it. She was so good about it. :) She gave me a big hug and said she loves me no matter what and that this doesn't change anything between the two of us. She had a lot of questions which was expected so we just ended up talking for awhile. But I couldn't have had a happier conversation. :heart: Two more to tell.

Back
Top Bottom