PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently on the couch under a heavy blanket, practically shivering (it's in the high 40's here, windy and showery :sad: ) engaged in a scintillating spider solitaire tournament with myself.

How about you?

Hi Kat :wave:

VintagePunk said:
I'm currently on the couch under a heavy blanket, practically shivering (it's in the high 40's here, windy and showery :sad: ) engaged in a scintillating spider solitaire tournament with myself.

How about you?

Hi Kat :wave:

Well don't send it here, we had the wind and the clouds but no rain :wink:

Molly Bloom said:
VP
it is really soup and tea weather non?

Or snuggling weather. :madwife:

I really have to rejoin the living after this weekend...while hunkering down in the house may be somewhat therapeutic, it's also more self-indulgent than I can afford to be right now...

Hey Drea :wave: It's just really light showers right now...not really visible on the ground, but the wind is blowing water droplets on the windows, sorta like near the ocean.

Hi Molly & VP :wave: shame about cramps Molly, they always suck :hug: Think I hav PMS actually, was crying earlier for no reason!

VP, I am addicted to spider solitaire! I can't do the difficult level at all though, lol!

VP
i understand...
it might be good to get out and about though
i have to make myself go out and about a lot
i actually went out with friends 3 times this
past week and tonight i am meant to go out
to eat with friends. it really does make you feel
better if you see frieneds :hug:

Kat...
i dont know why this visit from aunt flo is
so bad... normally i am just a bit achey but
this time i feel like i am having mini labour
pains :madspit:

Molly Bloom said:
hello drea :D
how are you doing
in the tourney ?

Lost my first game by 20 points and got knocked out :lol: I've been catching up on other things since and trying to decide whether I want to enter the 7pm tourney :wink:

me too VP, that's all I can do! One day I might advance... ha, yeah right! ;)

Aww Molly, well I've been really sick with it in the past so I take stuff every month, sometimes it's really bad. hope yours goes away soon! hot water bottle often helps! :hug:

Hi Bri :wave:

VintagePunk said:

Body heat! :drool:

It's awful, isn't it? :sad:

Molly, sorry that you're not feeling well. :(

thanks VP
a drink or 2 would fix me right up but i need
to do some stuff first
i really need to vaccuum as the dogs are shedding
more from the warm weather...
there is hair everywhere... :huh:

hows everyone doing?

Molly :hug: Cramps :angry: I get really bad pains with my monthly friend. Some friend it is :mad: I remember being in so much pain once wheni calle din sick to work i was almost in tears. My boss worried about me all day :reject: Try some painkillers and a hotwater bottle. :hug:

hey there jem! :wave: how's your weekend??

kat... if mine get worse i will go to the doctor about it

drea...
well you will win the next one i bet :D

VintagePunk said:
Bri, I've done nothing but behave lately. :sigh:

:shame:

We're gonna have to do something about that missy.
How's about some drunken posting? :tongue:

Has the lineup for Ikeafest been announced yet?

I knew I'd been forgetting to check something! I should go look, I'd think they would have something by now...

Hi Kat! Nice to meet you. :)
Where abouts are you from?

Aaaah codeine. I know that stuff and co-codamol (spelling?) hope it gets better soon :hug:

When did you come to England?

My weekend has been good. I bumped into a guy i know whos a BIG u2 fan on friday night :love: He's the only BIG u2 fan i know where i live :lol: We get on really well aswell. Shame hes married. :sigh: (well there had to be a but there... :lol: too good to be true that i would meet a U2 fan )

Went out for tea tongiht with my best friend, her brother, their dad and his wife :wink: steak :drool:

Jem
i was last in england fall of last year
i go about 2 times a year and spend a
total of about 3 months...
i spend most of my time in cornwall and
london :D
i adore it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom