PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when my parents call me, but I hate it when they call right in the middle of a show I'm watching. :angry: :lol: I've missed enough of the show that it's pointless to go back to watching it now. Guess I'll catch up on it tomorrow. :lol: Normally I'd be fine with asking them to call back a little later, but since they're on vacation right now, and are in a different time zone, that's a bit more difficult. I'm a horrible daughter. :reject: :lol:

LOL, aw :hug:. I hear ya, though, I've had that same issue, too (it's either that or family members talking over half my shows). What show were you watching?

LOVE that sunset photo. Holy cow, that's stunningly gorgeous (and hey, bring on the snow clouds, I say!). I love fall so much, I really do. I was walking home from work this evening and there were so many leaves all over the sidewalks and the roads-I felt tempted to start kicking them around and playing in them :p. Didn't, though. I might pick up a red one sometime when I walk home again, though-red's my favorite color and there's all sorts of pretty red leaves out now...

Seeing as October is the month in which I was born, the idea of many potential things besides trees being bare this month makes me a happy girl :D. If Bono's cold at all from the chilly air, we could, um, snuggle up. To keep warm. Yeah. That's it :shifty:.

Angela

I was watching HIMYM. But thanks to the wonders of the internet, some lovely person had uploaded it already, and I was able to watch the rest of the episode shortly after I had posted. :D

I live in a really gorgeous neighborhood, and part of my drive to and from work is up and down this hilly/ravine kind of area, and the leaves are especially gorgeous through that portion. Right now they're still green and yellow, but when they start turning orange and red it's going to look stunning through there. :love:

good morning! what a new thread :faint: and those Edge pictures :combust:
i now officially have some naked u2 men pics saved in my work computer... i wonder if someone else opens them by accident :hmm:
Kristen - beautiful photo!!! it's such a windy day in my country today. Colorful leaves are totally dancing with the wind and sky is thickly filled with possible snow clouds. They did predict snow already, so I wonder if it'll come. Not to mention it has rained at night... oh yeah, and it's quite cold. I could use an Edge-hug :cute:

Revisiting an older pic (from Turin) just because I like it. :love:

edgebonoilike8-6-2010.jpg

Did I mention I kinda like someone's calves? :crack: ok sorry, they're my weakness, I'm never going to shut up about them.

Seeing as October is the month in which I was born, the idea of many potential things besides trees being bare this month makes me a happy girl :D. If Bono's cold at all from the chilly air, we could, um, snuggle up. To keep warm. Yeah. That's it :shifty:.

Angela

Lucky! My sis has a birthday in a few days and I always wanted to trade with her (Mine's in freezing cold January, boo!).

It's not really fall weather here in Cali though. Hot weather has made a comeback. :angry:

Ms. The Edge-:applaud: for the "the future" comment. Nice one :D.

I was watching HIMYM. But thanks to the wonders of the internet, some lovely person had uploaded it already, and I was able to watch the rest of the episode shortly after I had posted. :D

Hooray! I've actually never really seen that show-there's a whole messload of shows I really should investigate sometime. I'm so woefully behind on this stuff :reject:. But yay for catching up.

I live in a really gorgeous neighborhood, and part of my drive to and from work is up and down this hilly/ravine kind of area, and the leaves are especially gorgeous through that portion. Right now they're still green and yellow, but when they start turning orange and red it's going to look stunning through there. :love:

Oooooh. Sounds lovely indeed. You should get pictures when they start changing (heck, even beforehand, 'cause it sounds like a beautiful area as is, too!).

Lucky! My sis has a birthday in a few days and I always wanted to trade with her (Mine's in freezing cold January, boo!).

Aw. I have a friend whose birthday's in January, too. October can certainly be freezing cold here in Iowa, though (hell, when I was a kid we had a wicked icestorm at Halloween one year), so it wouldn't necessarily make a difference to me either way, but to you, I can see where you might want to trade :p. I've got no complaints with when I was born (well, maybe perhaps wish it'd been a different year at times, but that's a whole other topic, LOL).

It's not really fall weather here in Cali though. Hot weather has made a comeback. :angry:

It actually has here the last couple days, too, been in the low 80s. But that's supposed to stop this week, back to typical October weather again. Been absolutely gorgeous, though, so I can't exactly complain.

That's why I don't want to live in that part of the country, actually. I've been to California and it's an absolutely beautiful state, and there are many things that would be worthwhile about living there. But I grew up in the Plains, I'm used to my seasons! I'm used to snow at Christmastime :p! And you guys get earthquakes. Course, we get tornadoes, so...hm.

Angela

Speaking of beautiful California :reject: I was just going through old pics in my PB and came across this one of my daughters many years ago.

YosemiteChelsMil6-2002.jpg

One of my favorite places in the world, here in California, Yosemite. I got married here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom