PGP-moving slow but steady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it from the Aerosmith video, they showed a clip of it. :heart: Too small for a desktop though. :grumpy:

armageddon.jpg

WildHoney said:

And when i meet you i remember thinking i wish i could be more like VP, as you were awesome... now i realise i'm awesome in my own right :)

I'm ME again

I could only be me on here, before, whereas in company i'd hide behind my hair and stay quiet to plend into the background :reject:

You ARE and always have been awesome!!! You kick major ass, baby! :sexywink: I'm SO happy to see you happy with yourself...and if it took losing weight to do that, that's great - but you've always been awesome! :hug: :love: :drool:

And thanks. :eek:

Ooh - that's really nice, Sami! :)

Yeah, I'm having a look at all the drama! :lmao: It's so amusing!! :happy:

And now every thread seems to be locked, so it's over. :wink:

Grace: "Baby, do you think it's possible that anyone else in the world is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?"
AJ: "I hope so. Otherwise, what the hell are we trying to save? "

LOVE. :heart:

Ok I'm done. :silent: :lol:

sami0201 said:
Grace: "Baby, do you think it's possible that anyone else in the world is doing this very same thing at this very same moment?"
AJ: "I hope so. Otherwise, what the hell are we trying to save? "

LOVE. :heart:

Ok I'm done. :silent: :lol:

:lol: Okay, I definitely have to go find that movie tonight. I have to go shopping anyways for a few presents for people, so I should buy something for myself too! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, and still haven't figured out what to get.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: Okay, I definitely have to go find that movie tonight. I have to go shopping anyways for a few presents for people, so I should buy something for myself too! I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, and still haven't figured out what to get.

:lol:

Ooh who's wedding? :hyper:

WildHoney said:

A girl friend of mine. She's going to a strip club. :lol:

sami0201 said:

I miss numbers. :sad: :lol:

I have an idea, let's switch!! You can do Human Geography and European History, and I'll do your stat! :happy:

Believe me, if you knew how to do it, I'd gladly hand it over to you! :drool:

I had no idea whatsoever how much detail and precision is involved in this. :crazy: It's nuts...

VintagePunk said:

A girl friend of mine. She's going to a strip club. :lol:

Believe me, if you knew how to do it, I'd gladly hand it over to you! :drool:

I had no idea whatsoever how much detail and precision is involved in this. :crazy: It's nuts...

:crazy: :hug: It's too bad I'm only my my 3rd day of stat class. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom