PGP-moving slow but steady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey DG :hug: Glad you got the night off!

Okay, I was too busy to eat today, and now I'm starving but tired. Someone make some food appear in front of me now. :drool:

Hi Thora :hug: Glad you got your car fixed. :)

Hey VP :hug: I could probably boil some eggs for you, but don't expect to be able to eat them :lol:

Damn, I'm being distracted :angry: and I don't have too much time on here :sigh:

Thanks VP! :hug:

This is all the food I have at the moment...

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Hey Jez :hug: I appreciate the offer, but can you get them to me? :lol:

Speaking of cars, just remembered, my key wouldn't come out again, I'd better go check and see if it's let loose yet. :angry: :grumbles:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Jez :hug: I appreciate the offer, but can you get them to me? :lol:

With my talents in the kitchen, they'd probably be hard and preserved enough to mail :lol:

On the other hand, if you're starving, maybe you'd actually want something to eat today... :hmm: :lol:

WildHoney said:

You could always work it off later :sexywink: :shifty:

I'm too tired. :crazy: This is the hours of sleep I've gotten for the past 5 nights: 3, 3, 11, 5, 4. :| Last night I was tired, but had to stay up and work (I can only do the remote log-in thing with the school computer evenings and nights)...I was up till 4:30 am, then back up at 8:30 to get ready for school.

And no, I don't think it's wrong to be envious of people at all, it's quite normal. :hug:

JezSnape said:

With my talents in the kitchen, they'd probably be hard and preserved enough to mail :lol:

On the other hand, if you're starving, maybe you'd actually want something to eat today... :hmm: :lol:

:lol: My cooking skills are very similar. Lately I've been learning from my aunt, who is the head cook at my parents camp, and I'm definitely getting better! :) It's something I've always wanted to do well at, and it's a very slow process with me! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

And no, I don't think it's wrong to be envious of people at all, it's quite normal. :hug:

And when i meet you i remember thinking i wish i could be more like VP, as you were awesome... now i realise i'm awesome in my own right :)

I'm ME again

I could only be me on here, before, whereas in company i'd hide behind my hair and stay quiet to plend into the background :reject:

Have you guys seen the movie Armageddon? I'm in love with this one scene, I think it's so beautiful. It's the night before they leave when AJ and Grace are laying on the ground talking, etc. Anyway the setting is just so gorgeous, and at a few points during the scene the camera zooms out and shows the whole area- the sun is setting and the background is kind of orange, and the little house and tree and car all look like black shadows. I just love the picture but I can't find it- does anyone know how or where I can possibly find it online? I want it for my desktop. :heart:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: My cooking skills are very similar. Lately I've been learning from my aunt, who is the head cook at my parents camp, and I'm definitely getting better! :) It's something I've always wanted to do well at, and it's a very slow process with me! :lol:

The other day, I actually managed to do a dish all by myself. We call it Sausage Stroganoff, I have no idea what you guys would call it :shrug:

It's pretty easy, you mostly chop everything in little cubes and throw it in the pan :lol:

Wild:hug: I'm glad I got to know the real you then :yes:

sami0201 said:
Have you guys seen the movie Armageddon? I'm in love with this one scene, I think it's so beautiful. It's the night before they leave when AJ and Grace are laying on the ground talking, etc. Anyway the setting is just so gorgeous, and at a few points during the scene the camera zooms out and shows the whole area- the sun is setting and the background is kind of orange, and the little house and tree and car all look like black shadows. I just love the picture but I can't find it- does anyone know how or where I can possibly find it online? I want it for my desktop. :heart:

Sami - I love that movie! :love: I should really buy it sometime. Maybe imdb.com would have some stills from the movie, but other than that, I don't know. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom