PGP-moving slow but steady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clone:drool: :drool: it went fine:) I'm about 5 weeks, although that may change, I have my first ultrasound in 3 weeks. Mr Dis went with me..he was so cute:heart:

I just took a shower and it hurt:scream::sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
thats good to hear. :hug: do you have a baby bump yet? :cute: Hi jez :wave:

:yes:I think part of it is bloating too..... nothing is fitting anymore though:scream:

this is alot to get used to, it's kinda overwhelming.

Hey Wild :hug: DG :hug: Dis:hug: clone:heart: :hug:
Anyone else I've missed :giggle: :hug:

Congratulations again, Dis :hug: :happy: in case you missed it in the thread we had... four threads ago? :confused:

Wow Dis - I didn't know - congratulations!!! :hyper: :hug:

thanks Tilli:hug: everyone is finding out little by little:lol: we are actually getting ready to go tell our moms tonight:crazy::)

WildHoney said:

You're going to bean awesome mum :wink:

thanks:hug::heart: its a weird emotional rollercoaster...yesterday:crazy: I got really sad about my own childhood, it was weird,....like I was missing it...then I don't want people to get older...then I was upset because it won't just be mr. dis and me anymore:crazy: I think I am losing it:huh:

WildHoney said:
Just found this quote :lmao:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yep, sounds about right :D

I'm gonna go make some people moan in the "music on the internet" forum now, by requesting every remix known to man, on every song U2's had remixes done on :lol:

Or maybe I'll wait until after the weekend, when i can actually take the time to download them... :reject:

WildHoney said:

:confused :

Jem clone:love: there is girls here :lol:

:reject:

I had written my reply before all of you turned up. BUt i was talking on the phone before i posted it. I never thought to check if people were here since before i had starting post. :reject::lmao:

Being John Malkovic is about to come on. Been wanting to watch this for ages so will be bakc on later maybe but it finishes sooo late will prob be tommorow.

:kiss::hug:

x

Back
Top Bottom