PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I have such a deep admiration for people in your chosen field. :heart: I honestly don't know how you/they do it. I couldn't.

:hug: I don't know if I could have handled that either. I'd for sure have to go off in a corner somewhere and cry for an hour or two. :sad:

NI last night when opening his pressies

He opens his BLV and says Thanks i needed some aftershave.

A couple of minutes later he goes " Isn't this the one you was telling me Bono wears

I was ike " Emm no i don't think it is whilst trying not to look guilty:lol:

Wild, I've eaten way too much, but I've been doing that for weeks now. :reject: Gotta start eating healthier again and getting some form of exercise in the new year. :shame:

As for movies, I haven't really seen any of the old Christmas classics, ever. :reject: But Sarah and I did watch A Christmas Story on Christms eve...first time I've ever seen that one - funny!

"You're going to shoot your eye out!" :madwife: :lol:

Hi SG!! :hug:

Have fun, Sami!! :hug:

I'm just about to throw a prime rib into the oven. Every time I've tried to make one, they never turn out right. I was looking up cooking instructions online, and they're all contradictory. :madspit:

He just called me now. :uhoh: Crap...

I'm still stuffed, too Wild :lol:

I swear, I've never seen so much food in my life. My sister had enough for everyone on her own, then My brother and Sister in law brought several things, and my mom brought enough to feed a small army, too... :drool:

I don't think I'll be hungry again for a few weeks!

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Don't ask me about cooking Prime rib, I won't even eat it.

:hug: how are you guys tongith?

You don't like prime rib?? :ohmy: We're pretty well, thanks. It's been a lazy day. :drool: How about you?

WildHoney said:
Hi SG :hug:

Bye Sami :wave:

VP.... resist him:eyebrow:

I don't know if I want to resist him. :sad: I swear, I've never been so confused or neurotic about a man in my life. I haven't seen him or talked to him for a month, and he still calls. I've only e-mailed him once during that time to say "hey, got your messages, I've been busy, hope you're well." I miss him more than I ever thought I would.

I don't know what to do. :sigh: Last night I had a dream that he told me he loved me. :huh:

VP :hug: Maybe you can just have what you have with him and take it for what it is. Just a fairly non-traditional relationship that works for you both. If you're both happy enough seeing each other casually I don't see why you can't do that. I know there are plenty of potential emotional pitfalls there, but if you never even give it a try, you'll never know what it might be like. It could turn into something really good. Or at least someone to keep you company when you get lonely.

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: Maybe you can just have what you have with him and take it for what it is. Just a fairly non-traditional relationship that works for you both. If you're both happy enough seeing each other casually I don't see why you can't do that. I know there are plenty of potential emotional pitfalls there, but if you never even give it a try, you'll never know what it might be like. It could turn into something really good. Or at least someone to keep you company when you get lonely.

Couldn't have put it better SG. He obviously Really thinks alot of you so why not give him a try.

Wild, Did you see this? :)

House3.jpg

Not that we've filled up a lot of posts that you had to catch up on in the past day :huh: We're still on the Christmas Eve title?!?!

Thanks SG, Wild...your listening and advising really helps, and I appreciate it a great deal. :hug:

The last time I saw him, I left there feeling really weird and...empty? We talk, we laugh, we have a good time together, and there's incredible physical chemistry...but when we relate in non-physical ways, it's like he treats me like a guy...one of his buds. :huh: Guys tend to talk with other guys about things that are in their immediate surroundings - their activities, what they're watching on tv, etc. Women talk about their lives, their thoughts/feelings. I think couples talk about a mixture of the two. Guys will adjust to talk similarly to their SO.

Us two? Like two guys. :|

I don't want hearts and flowers and mushiness. But I really would like to feel like I know the inner him, you know?? A little emotional intimacy.

I could feel myself getting attached, and wanting these things; things that he probably has no clue I want. So instead of talking to him about it, I backed right off. Dropped out, thinking it was no big deal.

But I miss him. :| As much as I hate to admit it.

WildHoney said:
SG :hug: :hyper:

No i didn't see it. I saw al the others where was it??

I see i'm still in my leopard print dress :lol:

Pg 22. There was more on page 21 too.

And If you'd like a wardrobe change, I'd be happy to set you up with some new clothes :wink: I just thought I remembered that you seemed to like that dress :hmm: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom