PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom is one of 18 kids, and my dad is a twin... twins are supposed to skip a generation and none of my sisters have had them so yeah, I'm SCREWED.

OH GOD.

:hug:

We'll figure this out...some way besides abstinence I hope...god...

(oh and I'm a triplet. Screwed screwed screwed)

OH GOD.

We'll figure this out...some way besides abstinence I hope...god...

(oh and I'm a triplet. Screwed screwed screwed)

Strong birth control. Technology has improved since the 80s lol.

And yeah, my husband's dad is a twin and my mom miscarried twins (after she had my sister), so both sides have the twin gene. I'm so grateful that I'm not having twins :reject:

Back from Minneapolis :wave:

I didn't think the Def Leppard show would be amazing, but it turned out to be. OMG it rocked!!! I had a blast :hyper:

Heart opened for them and they were awesome as well. The crowd during Def Leppard was going insane. It was a blast :D They played all their famous hits. I was so excited for my mom. She's loved them since high school and never saw them and I surprised her with this trip and tickets. She was flipping out :cute:

Pics and videos to be posted on FB in case anyone is interested :wink:

Okay back to U2.......

Strong birth control. Technology has improved since the 80s lol.

And yeah, my husband's dad is a twin and my mom miscarried twins (after she had my sister), so both sides have the twin gene. I'm so grateful that I'm not having twins :reject:

If I gain like 30 pounds I will be angry...but at least childless!

Kristen, sounds awesome! Glad you had a good time. *sigh* I need a concert...although this afternoon's strange dance party was just about as good because people were pogoing up and down just like I had when at U2's concert, and there was just such a familiar positive attitude happening again :)

Back from Minneapolis :wave:

I didn't think the Def Leppard show would be amazing, but it turned out to be. OMG it rocked!!! I had a blast :hyper:

Heart opened for them and they were awesome as well. The crowd during Def Leppard was going insane. It was a blast :D They played all their famous hits. I was so excited for my mom. She's loved them since high school and never saw them and I surprised her with this trip and tickets. She was flipping out :cute:

Pics and videos to be posted on FB in case anyone is interested :wink:

Okay back to U2.......

Welcome back. :wave:

I missed you and my NC-17 quote in your signature. :D

The hubby and I have settled on the new baby's name, I think.
Jacob Bono. Yes, we're serious. Jacob is the name Adam gave me in a dream -which Mr CK doesnt know about-, and Bono is obviously for B since I got the infamous bitty bump rub in Pittsburgh. Our family will want to MURDER us but oh well.

We named the firstborn for Pres. Clinton and AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys - Clinton Alexander. Yes, I'm still a hardcore BSB girl, my teen years never died lol.

:bow:

BEST NAME.

Grace, seriously. I am...stranded in my room with winds outside that pushed me across the street (aaaaaaa)...fanfiction therefore takes me to a much better less scary place...

The wind. Started to push me. Across. The. Street. :crack: I do not like this weather anymore.

Yeah Mr CK was thinking of Paul for a middle name but it reminds me too much of McGreedy and I just couldnt.

So he goes "why not just give him the middle name Bono?" and i'm like FUCK YES OMG.

Marrying a U2 fan has paid off in the best ways possible, I tell ya.
fuck yes.

d2c0-2.jpg

b17.jpg
:love:

WAIT WHAT AM I DOING. I should be reading. *back to Please*
:up:

Yeah when B & E came out to sign autographs after the band arrived in Pittsburgh, Mr CK and I told B that we'd just found out I was expecting this bb. I was preggers with Lil CK #1 when we saw them in Pittsburgh on Vertigo so it was kinda funny actually (I was 8 1/2 months along then and caught hell from my doc for being at the concert). Bono looked at me, looked down at my non-existent belly, and was all starry-eyed when I asked for a rub.

I thanked him for the autograph and belly rub and then asked him to give Ad' my love, to which B goes "Of course...and Ad's wanted one (a baby) for a while now." So I about DIED on the inside, what with all the PLEBA jokes about bandlings lmao!
I really love this story. :cute:

FROBABY! :shifty:

CK- My cat Jasper's middle name is Jacob (well, his full name is Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito Von Monkeypants), so you are officially naming your child after two of my cats.
:lol: Your cat's name is awesome

Back from Minneapolis

I didn't think the Def Leppard show would be amazing, but it turned out to be. OMG it rocked!!! I had a blast

Heart opened for them and they were awesome as well. The crowd during Def Leppard was going insane. It was a blast They played all their famous hits. I was so excited for my mom. She's loved them since high school and never saw them and I surprised her with this trip and tickets. She was flipping out

Pics and videos to be posted on FB in case anyone is interested

Okay back to U2.......
HEART, ftw!

Hehe.
I'll turn YOU ALL into Bono girls, one fanfic at a time
:shifty:

I have no problem with this

:dance:

They're not playing I Will Follow on the radio yet like I want them to :| And the stuff I'm hearing is getting weirder and weirder (oh god, the Beastie Boys aren't that bad compared to some of this other stuff...)

Not to mention that outside people are in their underwear and dancing to tribal drumbeats and screaming. In the hurricane winds (which at least aren't blowing them away like they nearly did me) Crazy ass fellow art students. *blink*

...well, at least they can have a good time without getting themselves wasted. Unlike if I was at Santa Barbara right now.

I heard on The Weather Channel that so far 1.4 MILLION customers are without power. :crack:

I hope everyone's ok.

They're not playing I Will Follow on the radio yet like I want them to :| And the stuff I'm hearing is getting weirder and weirder (oh god, the Beastie Boys aren't that bad compared to some of this other stuff...)

Not to mention that outside people are in their underwear and dancing to tribal drumbeats and screaming. In the hurricane winds (which at least aren't blowing them away like they nearly did me) Crazy ass fellow art students. *blink*

...well, at least they can have a good time without getting themselves wasted. Unlike if I was at Santa Barbara right now.

:ohmy:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

I KNOW RIGHT.

Today has been crazy.

...I'm going to school with these people *blink*

Oh and as for radio. Didn't do the text code right; it's complicated. So I facebooked the DJ and requested Joy Division and got a yes definitely in response. Hmmm awesome. Edit. Not only yes and fast, but they gave me a live version. ...I'm in love. :heart:

I still have power or there'd be no radio for me. Sitting around painting my toenails n stuff.

I KNOW RIGHT.

Today has been crazy.

...I'm going to school with these people *blink*

Oh and as for radio. Didn't do the text code right; it's complicated. So I facebooked the DJ and requested Joy Division and got a yes definitely in response. Hmmm awesome. Edit. Not only yes and fast, but they gave me a live version. ...I'm in love. :heart:

I still have power or there'd be no radio for me. Sitting around painting my toenails n stuff.

Sweet! :dance:

What color are you painting your nails?

*is waiting for National Treasure 2 to end and National Treasure 1 to start, so she can see Sean Bean*

:shifty:

They're turquoise :) They were pink last time bc my friend didn't want all her pink nail polish so I was like "OHkay I'll take it" XD so now I'm rebelling against last time and doing the opposite color.

I like sitting around and listening to music. This is fun. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow. I hope the weather won't get too scary. NO WINDOW BREAKAGE PLEASE.

Hmm Sean Bean. He's nice at being evil. I think I saw a movie where he was part of the IRA or something like that. ...you know, he dies all the time *snicker* *déjà vu*

Grr, and now I'm hungry. What? I shouldn't be hungry this late! Must resist Oreos. Must...resist...

They're turquoise :) They were pink last time bc my friend didn't want all her pink nail polish so I was like "OHkay I'll take it" XD so now I'm rebelling against last time and doing the opposite color.

I like sitting around and listening to music. This is fun. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow. I hope the weather won't get too scary. NO WINDOW BREAKAGE PLEASE.

Hmm Sean Bean. He's nice at being evil. I think I saw a movie where he was part of the IRA or something like that. ...you know, he dies all the time *snicker* *déjà vu*

Grr, and now I'm hungry. What? I shouldn't be hungry this late! Must resist Oreos. Must...resist...

OOooooo, pretty!

Sean Bean as a member of IRA - Patriot Games. He does die in A LOT of movies (even by cow :lol:), but not all.

And, damn he looked good in Lord Of The Rings.

OOooooo, pretty!

Sean Bean as a member of IRA - Patriot Games. He does die in A LOT of movies (even by cow :lol:), but not all.

And, damn he looked good in Lord Of The Rings.

Yeah, they're shiny :) I revel now in the fact that I can paint the toenail that's been hell for so long (it was ingrown, removed, growing back for 2 years, bc then ingrown again...but it's fixed now and less hideous) so I'm kind of a nail painting addict now.

Plus I have nothing to do.

STOP MAKING ME LIKE OLDER MEN FFF but yeah, he's a damn good IRA man. If there were a movie for Out Of Control he might have to be in it :wink:

*is a hypocrite* (I mean...Larry's 49? right? and Bono's...eh...50? 51?)

Yeah, they're shiny :) I revel now in the fact that I can paint the toenail that's been hell for so long (it was ingrown, removed, growing back for 2 years, bc then ingrown again...but it's fixed now and less hideous) so I'm kind of a nail painting addict now.

Plus I have nothing to do.

STOP MAKING ME LIKE OLDER MEN FFF but yeah, he's a damn good IRA man. If there were a movie for Out Of Control he might have to be in it :wink:

*is a hypocrite* (I mean...Larry's 49? right? and Bono's...eh...50? 51?)

All my crushes are at least 10 years older than me. And that's starting with the youngest one. :shifty:

Holy crap.

I've liked guys younger than me. I guess I don't apply ;)

I don't know, I must have always had a thing for older (slightly) guys...they always seem so much less awkward. Especially if you're talking about them compared to 14-17 year old boys.

Holy crap.

I've liked guys younger than me. I guess I don't apply ;)

I don't know, I must have always had a thing for older (slightly) guys...they always seem so much less awkward. Especially if you're talking about them compared to 14-17 year old boys.

Exactly. Besides, I've never really liked people my own age. We all tend to be a bunch of idiots. :shifty:

You're younger than me by 8 years (I think), therefore you are NOT an idiot. The fact that you like Joy Division and other bands of that type makes you awesome

Aww *blush* I FEEL SO LOVED.

I obviously was born in the wrong decade. Except that Google Maps and GPS's and Facebook have helped me find my way around from being directionally challenged at times...I am so severely bad at directions

Guys are apparently...uh...3 years behind emotionally or something. Practically proven by science though they won't admit it. Or at least by psychology and some neuroscience. Or rather, people are just idiots sometimes when they're young :lol:

I obviously was born in the wrong decade. Except that Google Maps and GPS's and Facebook have helped me find my way around from being directionally challenged at times...I am so severely bad at directions

Guys are apparently...uh...3 years behind emotionally or something. Practically proven by science though they won't admit it. Or at least by psychology and some neuroscience. Or rather, people are just idiots sometimes when they're young :lol:

Yeah, I'm always surprised when younger people love U2 with all their heart. I think it's great. Almost cooler than those of us that have hung on since the early 80's - before most of you were born.

Oh fuck, I'm old.

I'm just that awesome. I think they transcend age, really. There's something so emotional about their music I can't help but like it, and it sounds like nothing else that was around at the time (stuff after yeah, but it was after...if ya know what I mean)

Think of it this way: you could have seen 80s concerts and for that reason I am totally envious. And that friend who had someone else use your ticket or something totally sucks.

It's also hard to have known them really in the early 80s because now they're more popular and there's internet!

I was too, but I am so lost without my iPod!

No, men are pretty much just idiotic. :wink: :lol:

Yeah, I'm always surprised when younger people love U2 with all their heart. I think it's great. Almost cooler than those of us that have hung on since the early 80's - before most of you were born.

Oh fuck, I'm old.

You. Are. NOT. Old. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom