PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For MsTE, one of my Edge photos :cute:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak27.jpg

BonoCat is starting to feel better, btw. He still sleeps almost all day, but he's been eating and drinking a little better, and has started to go to the litterbox by himself without me having to carry him. Poor guy has been sick a whole week!

BonoCat is starting to feel better, btw. He still sleeps almost all day, but he's been eating and drinking a little better, and has started to go to the litterbox by himself without me having to carry him. Poor guy has been sick a whole week!

That sucks! What caused him to be so sick? :( Poor baby. Glad he's getting better though.

:shifty:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak52.jpg

Ok, there was totally something goin on
in someone's pants
here, but I couldn't get a good shot of it. :shifty: :lol:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak53.jpg

That sucks! What caused him to be so sick? :( Poor baby. Glad he's getting better though.

All the vet could figure out is that it is some kind of infection. He got in a fight with another cat a couple of weeks ago, and our best guess is that one of his injuries from that got infected. It's so weird (quoth Edge) for him NOT to be running around meowing about stuff all the time!

It was taken immediately after the first one. Someone was happy to play behind Edge. :shifty:
:laugh:

All the vet could figure out is that it is some kind of infection. He got in a fight with another cat a couple of weeks ago, and our best guess is that one of his injuries from that got infected. It's so weird (quoth Edge) for him NOT to be running around meowing about stuff all the time!

Aww, poor baby. :(

I actually thought that would've been during Boots, as Bono usually whores around Edge and Adam... or Vertigo, the bridge..

but then I noticed the jacket. :hmm: Interesting.

ETA: Judging from his fingers I'd say he's playing the Vertigo solo... but now I'm not sure.

Ok, wait, I have confuseds. Isn't that the GOYB guitar? So why is he wearing Zooropa jacket?

I believe that was during Vertigo. :hmm:

And my camera battery died right after that, and I didn't think to bring a spare. :sad: :doh:

I do have about 10 zillion more pics still to resize and upload though :reject:

Back
Top Bottom