PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All right sims updates:

Jem and BG have gotten to be very close friends

JEMBGFriends.jpg

This is Sim Jems room that they're gossiping and gigling in

JEMBGdance.jpg

sami0201 said:
VP- from the show :lmao: I took a picture of a picture so it's a bit blurry

DSC02368.jpg

:drool: :silent:

Wow! When was this?

They seem to kind of fade into obscurity for a few years, then suddenly they tour again. They were huge when I was in my early teens, saw them a few times back then. First row.

Then about 10 years ago, I saw them in this club that probably held about 300 or 400 people...really intimate, and I was on the dance floor, at the very front of the stage. Then at the weekend festival in Sarnia a few years ago. We didn't even stay for their whole show. They finished off the weekend, it was really late, and Sarah only knew a couple of their songs and wanted to leave (we had about a 3 hour drive home). :|

OK, I really don't like this picture of me but it's the only picture I have of me and my mom from a U2 concert.

Since I just learned how to do this...
P1000702.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Wow! When was this?

They seem to kind of fade into obscurity for a few years, then suddenly they tour again. They were huge when I was in my early teens, saw them a few times back then. First row.

Then about 10 years ago, I saw them in this club that probably held about 300 or 400 people...really intimate, and I was on the dance floor, at the very front of the stage. Then at the weekend festival in Sarnia a few years ago. We didn't even stay for their whole show. They finished off the weekend, it was really late, and Sarah only knew a couple of their songs and wanted to leave (we had about a 3 hour drive home). :|

June 22, 2004 :drool: From the Aerosmith show I saw, they opened, I'm sure I've showed you those pictures :bow: :bow:

I don't blame Sarah though- I only know like 3 or 4 songs, but they are a fun band :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
I hate my checkbook.
I'm gonna burn it and flush it down the toilet :mad:

Hi Sarah, didn't know you were Circa

:eyebrow: unless there are 2 Sarahs?

I hate banking problems. :mad: Just part of my very frustrating week.

Circa is a different Sarah, not mine. :)

Sarah that's such a good picture!! you both look so pretty! (your mom even LOOKS cool, :lol: ) you look just like her :ohmy:

Wild and Edge :lmao: :ohmy:

SG getting mad :lol:

Bono the player :tsk:

sami0201 said:

June 22, 2004 :drool: From the Aerosmith show I saw, they opened, I'm sure I've showed you those pictures :bow: :bow:

I don't blame Sarah though- I only know like 3 or 4 songs, but they are a fun band :lol:

At the club, which was one of their times of obscurity, they were hanging out on stage between sets, talking to people. :lol: I didn't really try to talk to them, didn't really have anything to say :huh: but a friend that was with me was just about to get married, and he was drunkenly trying to get them to play at his wedding. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

At the club, which was one of their times of obscurity, they were hanging out on stage between sets, talking to people. :lol: I didn't really try to talk to them, didn't really have anything to say :huh: but a friend that was with me was just about to get married, and he was drunkenly trying to get them to play at his wedding. :lol:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Giant, messed up drama. Back and forth like a couple of 15 year olds. : | I spent part of NYE with him.

That's so exciting about Dave!! :heart :

messed up sucks :hug:

Men :hug::hug:

sometimes i feel like telling dave how i feel just to get it out in the open, then im like :yikes::crazy: NO don't mess things up
OMG i just wrote get tit outin the open :lmao: :reject:

hes still with his girlfriend :grumpy: theyre going to stay in manchester the day after his birthday, 1 of my fave cities :cream: i dont understand guys :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom