PGP - It's a private show but every one else gonna to know we want U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I haven't seen them live since the MYSD tour... the three times I did see them it was in Thunder Bay (The first time being the February before Gordon came out *g*) If you ever get the chance, you should see the Creggan Bros - it's a fun show :) I saw them play at Rancho Relaxo *thinks* 2 years ago?

*still misses Andy being in BNL*

Last time I saw them was in Sarnia at Bayfest a few years ago. What a kick-ass lineup. :love: them, Blink, Sum 41, Foo Fighters, Matt Good, Cheap Trick... :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

If she studies she'll be able to pay for you to see them 8 times next tour or the one after that :lol:

Great Googley Moogley, Woman......Let the girl study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VintagePunk said:

She lurks. :angry : :lol :

Heard from who lately? :shifty:

youknow who i mean, mr hewson :shifty::sexywink:

your guy who you often keep us updated on? :sexywink:

Sarah you lurker :madspit::lol:

we miss you :heart:

Did you hear its Daves birthday on the 20th of this month, some of us from work are going for a meal on hisbirthday in town where he lives( a 50minute bus ride for me) and i was like oh i wont be able to saty out all night, he was like i'll give you a lift home(hes given up drinkin this year so will be driving)

i was like no you dont have to ( :evil::whistle: )

he was v insistent :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Robin Zander in his younger days? :drool:

The show where I got the guitar picks, I was in GA and lined up for that, too. :lol:

Robin looks good now too :drool: :shifty:

:lol: I wasn't GA but that was the Aerosmith show I was like 4th row on the catwalk :drool: :drool: Poor Cheap Trick had to play in the rain :sad: Poor me had to stand in the rain :sad: :lmao:

Captured2005-12-0300036.jpg

Captured2005-09-2000157.jpg

i have better edge ones but they arent uploaded for osme reason :reject:

Sami, i have paint it black on repeat :drool: :happy:

Tell me if this works please :|

Adam (my mom took this picture just as Adam was smiling at me)-
DSC03425_1.jpg

Larry (my little brother took this picture)-
P1000730.jpg

bonoishot said:

youknow who i mean, mr hewson :shifty::sexywink:

your guy who you often keep us updated on? :sexywink:

Sarah you lurker :madspit:lol

we miss you :heart:

Did you hear its Daves birthday on the 20th of this month, some of us from work are going for a meal on hisbirthday in town where he lives( a 50minute bus ride for me) and i was like oh i wont be able to saty out all night, he was like i'll give you a lift home(hes given up drinkin this year so will be driving)

i was like no you dont have to ( :evil::whistle: )

he was v insistent :wink:

Giant, messed up drama. Back and forth like a couple of 15 year olds. :| I spent part of NYE with him.

That's so exciting about Dave!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom