PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that does sound like fun bg :yes:

GG - that's your cell #, right? - I got it down if you want to edit

What are you in St louis for, if you don't mind my asking?

I got my ears peirced in 8th grade :D

I think that was the year that boys started seeing me as a 'girl' and not a friend anymore.
And I found out about pot that year :lol:

Ok, maybe I'm not the best example to be getting advise from :lol:

Hey, GG1 :D :hug: nice to see you!

hi 777 :)

SG yeah, it's a drag not being able to be on more because short on money for extra time at the net and
I HAVE to do SOME artwork where I am :wink:

but oooo 4 or less days :hyper:

now, REMEMBER, IF you get to Niagra Falls... AFTERWARDS you're supposed to go east, then south to visit NYC <and me :D> then, ya know. :wink:

Last edited:
Grade 8? :hmm: I don't remember much of it - it was my first year of high school, though. It was obviously pretty unmemorable, except for the fact that I met my best friend that year.

Otherwise, can't say anything good or bad about it.

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
I think that was the year that boys started seeing me as a 'girl' and not a friend anymore.

Well it seems like everybody's goin' out with somebody now. But it only lasts like a week or so. It's so stupid. I think that they're all too young to have boyfriends and girlfriends. Although.....I do have a crush on one of my guy friends. :eek: :) I've been crushing on him since sixth grade, and known him since second or third.

greeneyedgirl said:
I got my ears peirced in 8th grade :D

And I found out about pot that year :lol:

Ok, maybe I'm not the best example to be getting advise from :lol:

:lol:! Maybe not :wink:

:hmm: I was pretty awkward in eight grade

I had a guy tell me that I was ugly. to my face. then he said something like 'you know that right?'

It took a long time to get over that. but now I actually get a lot of compliments. the other night I had a kid of about 18 tell me I was hot :giggle:

just hang in there, try to have fun and know that life moves on and nothing is as serious as it might seem! right now is your chance to figure out who you are and who you want to be; have fun with it

my sis gets her CAT SCAN results tomorow She's so nervous...she thinks the way this new bulge is appearing that it's another herina [they warned her it might....but last time it took several years ] we're hoping and praying SOMEHOW some draining fluids seeped around to there instead of out. :sigh:

Wait a minute! Now I remember! Grade 8 was the year I got suspended for a few days for walking out of classes and protesting some clearcutting that was going on. That was the start of my hippy phase. :lol: I got my picture on the front page of the newspaper with the protesters and everything! :lmao:

Dazz :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
just hang in there, try to have fun and know that life moves on and nothing is as serious as it might seem! right now is your chance to figure out who you are and who you want to be; have fun with it

I'm seriously thinking about pursuing a career in music. That's my passion. I have fun with it and I'm good at it. So I'm going to work at it and work at it and be the best that I can be.

Bonogirl777 said:

Well it seems like everybody's goin' out with somebody now. But it only lasts like a week or so. It's so stupid. I think that they're all too young to have boyfriends and girlfriends. Although.....I do have a crush on one of my guy friends. :eek: :) I've been crushing on him since sixth grade, and known him since second or third.

I think at your age it's a great thing to have crushes, flirt and be curious about love; but you are definitely young and should try not to get in over your head or be too serious. I remember a lot of girls thought they would just die if they didn't have a boyfriend at that age, and I think I had a better experience for not doing the serious boyfriend/girlfriend thing until later. I was actually a senior before I had a real 'boyfriend'

dazzledbylight said:
my sis gets her CAT SCAN results tomorow She's so nervous...she thinks the way this new bulge is appearing that it's another herina [they warned her it might....but last time it took several years ] we're hoping and praying SOMEHOW some draining fluids seeped around to there instead of out. :sigh:

Dazz :hug: :heart: :pray:

SG, I'm going to St Louis to help clean out my Gramma's house.
We put her in a nursing home a few wks ago and we have to sell the house. It is FULL!! of stuff. She was a pack-rat for the last 25 years (since Grandpa died) and there are some things that I want.
Plus, my parents have no clue as to what should go in the trash and what should go to auction. So.....I have a lot of antique knowledge.
There is an armoire that was a wedding gift to them from my great-grandparents, a painting by my grandpa, and a fur coat that I am getting.

And!!! I finally get to search for my can of arrow heads that I left in the summer kitchen when I was like 10 :mad: and Gramma would never let me go look for!

dazzledbylight said:

Good luck to your sister Dazz. :heart: :) :kiss: :hug: I'll :pray: for her.

Hi kat! :hug:

Bonogirl777 said:

A little fame! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it was a small town, so it wasn't very hard for that to happen. :wink: I think I was on the cover several times in the course of the 8 years that I lived there. But that was the time I definitely didn't want that picture up there. I got in a whole lot of trouble! :giggle: I tried to keep that from my parents, but of course the school had to call them and talk to them about my suspension. I had always been an :angel: up until then. :tsk: My how things changed!

greeneyedgirl said:
We put her in a nursing home a few wks ago and we have to sell the house. It is FULL!! of stuff. She was a pack-rat for the last 25 years (since Grandpa died) and there are some things that I want.
Plus, my parents have no clue as to what should go in the trash and what should go to auction. So.....I have a lot of antique knowledge.
There is an armoire that was a wedding gift to them from my great-grandparents, a painting by my grandpa, and a fur coat that I am getting.

And!!! I finally get to search for my can of arrow heads that I left in the summer kitchen when I was like 10 :mad: and Gramma would never let me go look for!

We just went through that with my grandpa's place :hug: it's not easy, but I think it's better to be a part of the process. I hope you can get through it without any big problems with your parents :yikes: I know things have been tough, emotionally, as far as your grandma goes

greeneyedgirl said:

My grandparents did that with my great grandmother. She passed away when I was at music camp about two months ago. I didn't even know her that well. :sigh:

Oh, SG....:no: you have no idea!

What really sucks is being so far away and getting caught up in the 'she said-no-she said' crap between my mom and sister.

Poor G-ma!
She knows and wants to know, but then doesn't want to know and then doesn't remember :giggle:.....I mean :sad:......:D

At least I'll be able to save some stuff that would otherwise get tossed :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

Well, it was a small town, so it wasn't very hard for that to happen. :wink : I think I was on the cover several times in the course of the 8 years that I lived there. But that was the time I definitely didn't want that picture up there. I got in a whole lot of trouble! :giggle: I tried to keep that from my parents, but of course the school had to call them and talk to them about my suspension. I had always been an :angel: up until then. : tsk: My how things changed!

Thora the rebel! :ohmy: :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dazz :hug :

SG??? How could anyone think you were ugly?
And....uh....by the way, what does HE do now?

:wink :

:hug :

:eek: 1st of all, thank you :flirt: :wink:

I really was awkward at the time; and kids are pretty closed minded :shrug:

I'm not sure what he's doing now - I heard a few years ago he was married to the most beautiful girl from our class, and that he was pretty abusive to her. they had 2 or 3 little boys at that time. I should ask my friend who still lives in that area about them, see if she ever got out of that situation. :hmm:

*looks for eight grade picture*

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, SG....:no: you have no idea!

What really sucks is being so far away and getting caught up in the 'she said-no-she said' crap between my mom and sister.

:hug: I'm sure I don't - I just know what little I've heard from you when this first started

greeneyedgirl said:

Poor G-ma!
She knows and wants to know, but then doesn't want to know and then doesn't remember :giggle:.....I mean :sad:......:D

as hard as a lot of the problems of aging can be, I think there are some hidden blessings in there, like being able to just forget or not hear certain things, or get away with impolite behavior :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

At least I'll be able to save some stuff that would otherwise get tossed :yes:

that's def. good :yes:

I'm stoned in my eigth grade pic :ohmy:

I think I had my first 'official' boy friend in seventh grade.
He was at my last class reunion.
His wife stayed home, Mr GG stayed home, so we 'dated' for the night :wink:
I still have a gold bracelot he gave me :cute:

:giggle: He was white and had an afro :giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:

that sounds really cool, gg1! I'm pretty sure there'll be some emotional ups & downs as this gooes on. My sis had no luck trying to sell any of my parents furniture [that she didn't take w her], there were some nice peices, too!:( MY :sad: was getting rid of a table my mom designed and had bullt for her.........no room after what my sis took and no room where I was/am and not enough money to keep it stored either. :madspit: :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom