PGP - If your down we'll pick you up with Dr. Robert,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

A definite possibility

right now it looks a little like we're on the Pleban Party Girl tour :lol: - when we're in Chicago we're hopefully going to drive down to have lunch with GG one day, and then if/when we drive through to TO/Niagara I'm thinking VP, Bri, Drea :lol: and in Detroit there's Jo, of course!

Poor Gav has NO idea what he's gotten into :wink:

That's during the week? I really hope to be working by then, but if I am, maybe something in the evening? :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
If only Boston was on the tour :sigh: Night Bri! :hug:

:sad: I know

I honestly don't know HOW we're going to do everything we want to do - there's a good chance we won't :lol:

and I have ALWAYS wanted to see Boston, plus was bummed I didn't get to be down there for the concert to meet you in '05 :hug:

He's been trying to talk me into NYC, too, but we just can't with time and money issues. but if we did find a way to do that, there's no way I would miss Boston and DG :heart:

VintagePunk said:

That's during the week? I really hope to be working by then, but if I am, maybe something in the evening? :hyper:

:yes: it would be a Monday or Tuesday :yes:

I'll definitely keep in touch about it as we figure out our plans :happy:

daygloeyes2 said:
OMG are you actually serious??? You're trying to come here??? :hyper: I work like 5 or 6 nights a week, but I could wait on you two. :wink:

It's a long shot; but Gav is crazy and will try to do anything that comes to mind :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: it would be a Monday or Tuesday :yes:

I'll definitely keep in touch about it as we figure out our plans :happy:

Sure, let me know! :)

Okay, the tylenol's kicking in, so I'd better get back to work. :sigh: I'm determined to finish it this week. :up:

So nice to talk with you all! :hug: :heart:

G'night VP! :hug: Good to see you for a bit!

Okay, I just have to complain for a second that guys are SO completely clueless! :lol: I know we all know this, but come on! I've been dropping hints about going out for a drink tonight, and he's not taking the bait at all. :lol:

:hug: good luck working on your thesis, VP - It was nice to have you and Bri both here for awhile tonight :happy:

I'll be doing my best to keep up with Gav's ever changing plans and let y'all know if/when we might be around :heart: :yes:

ThoraSEB said:
G'night VP! :hug: Good to see you for a bit!

Okay, I just have to complain for a second that guys are SO completely clueless! :lol: I know we all know this, but come on! I've been dropping hints about going out for a drink tonight, and he's not taking the bait at all. :lol:

Men :rolleyes: Subtlety is useless on them :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Men :rolleyes: Subtlety is useless on them :lol:

We've been talking for about an hour, and if he doesn't clue in within the next few minutes, I'm going to have to flat out ask him. I don't mind asking, but it would be nice if he would. Ah well. :D

ThoraSEB said:

We've been talking for about an hour, and if he doesn't clue in within the next few minutes, I'm going to have to flat out ask him. I don't mind asking, but it would be nice if he would. Ah well. :D

Yeah, I've given up waiting for guys to ask me anything ever - I just tell them 'this is how it is, this is what I want....'

for some reason a lot of people think I'm pushy :shrug: :lol: :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I've given up waiting for guys to ask me anything ever

for some reason a lot of people think I'm pushy :shrug: :lol: :wink:

:lol:

I usually wait, but tonight I'm not gonna. It would be nice to have a drink and hang out for a bit.

SG-if you were a guy you wouldn't be pushy. You'd be considered someone who goes after what they want. Don't ya just love the double standard? :rolleyes: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
SG-if you were a guy you wouldn't be pushy. You'd be considered someone who goes after what they want. Don't ya just love the double standard? :rolleyes: :lol:

Oh don't get me started on that! :lol:

like all women who like sex are sluts, but that's just normal for men :madwife:

You know what I was just thinking about? That with alot of my friendships, if we lose touch for awhile we tend to drift apart. Oh, we may be friendly again but it's never the same. With you ladies, I've lost touch with you for weeks,even months. But 2 years later, I still have strong friendships with most of you. It's a testament to the bond I have with you all. I just had to say that. :heart:

Hi Weldy!

Well, I asked, and it turns out he's not where I thought he was, so no going out tonight. :lol: He said if he was here, he totally would have come out with me. Maybe another time.

I need some recommendations:

I have a friend who is fairly anti-U2 at the moment because he feels they are or have become too pop/radio whatever, Ie: songs like Vertigo

I'm working on a CD for him to show him some other sides of U2. I am quite certain Wake up Dead man will be one that will impress him, and I'm thinking Xanax and Wine.

what other songs should I add?

Back
Top Bottom