PGP: If we disappear we're in our bunks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:

Here, laugh at HappyPanickyPopBono
16j3da8.gif

:lol: Thanks!

Could have been the disc, I suppose, but I've been using this brand for years, been through hundreds of them, and never had a bad one. And even the disc that burned successfully has a few skips in it...

:lol: Thanks!

Could have been the disc, I suppose, but I've been using this brand for years, been through hundreds of them, and never had a bad one. And even the disc that burned successfully has a few skips in it...

I have problems like that with CDRs sometimes.... but that's not really the same thing, is it? :reject:

I'll write Bono a story :shifty:

Mind you one of my stories may have him running for the hills :lmao:

:lmao:

I can imagine the PGP Olympics ... On your Knees.....get set ..... bl :lol:

I'd win the gold medal for Adam Olympics, bedroom category. :shifty:
Also, PGP Olympics sounds like a good tag or thread title. :whistle:

:love:

Too bad we can't post that "morning after GMA" video Adam did during the week they were in New York pre-album doing Letterman :cute: Adam talking about having to get up at "a horrible ungodly hour" to do GMA :giggle: while he's clearly having morning coffee (or tea...

...in that blue bathrobe in the kitchen of his hotel room. Playing with his reading glasses :drool:

Reading glasses. :giggle:
I loved that video. SO MUCH. Especially the part where he "adjusted" his robe just before sitting down. :shifty:

An old classic :giggle: :

adwatch.jpg
One of the best pics ever. :sexywink:

Tara, some idiot that i worked with 10 years ago. We have mutual friends and he is creepy. So, I have ignored his last 5 friend requests on FB. Erm, might be time to get the hint.

Some friend of a friend on Facebook is totally being an ass, and saying it's obvious this is all a big conspiracy, that Bono really DID have a scare.

Ugh, take your dickery elsewhere. No one's buying what you're selling, despite our 17 mutual friends.

At least I hope they're not. Occam's razor, people. Simplest explanation, etc etc etc.

Some friend of a friend on Facebook is totally being an ass, and saying it's obvious this is all a big conspiracy, that Bono really DID have a scare.

Ugh, take your dickery elsewhere. No one's buying what you're selling, despite our 17 mutual friends.

At least I hope they're not. Occam's razor, people. Simplest explanation, etc etc etc.

Are you talking about the FB posts in Romi's group? :lol: :tsk:

I think it's the same guy - he was spouting off on someone else's FB post.

I honestly don't think U2.com would move that fast as some sort of sinister cover-up. "Oh hey, better not let people know the truth!", but yes, I do think they would move fast(ish) to reassure fans.

Back
Top Bottom