PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

I was upstairs on the balcony very probably covering those below in drool..I hope it wasn't you...:sexywink:

:lol: I was only wet from my own drool. :giggle: Me and my friend were jumping up and down like crazy most of the show, adam was on our side. He spent alot of the show :giggle: at us.

:lol:

chickadee said:
I didn't meet anyone I knew online at the gig, I was with my 2 mates who know nothing about pleba or LJ or anything, booo. We had fun though. We were in the seats surrounded by people who refused to get up and dance. So we did it anyway! Can't keep 3 Scottish girls quiet I'm afraid.

Hi Jem! :)

People in seats who don't get into the show. :angry:

Hey Thora :hug: How are you?

Yeah Wild, i don't ever see the point of going to a gig and not having fun. They were all the boring corporate people who probably couldn't care less about u2. But we were the front row of the balcony and when we jumped up and down to Vertigo we made it shake!!

chickadee said:

Yeah Wild, i don't ever see the point of going to a gig and not having fun. They were all the boring corporate people who probably couldn't care less about u2. But we were the front row of the balcony and when we jumped up and down to Vertigo we made it shake!!

well done you :applaud:

I hate the fact that some people just go along and are obviously not REAL fans, have no idea about the music etc :madwife:

Stopping true fans from being there:grumpy:

At one gig the girls just :blahblah: all the way through the concerts :tsk:

WildHoney said:

well done you :applaud:

I hate the fact that some people just go along and are obviously not REAL fans, have no idea about the music etc :madwife:

Stopping true fans from being there:grumpy:

At one gig the girls just :blahblah: all the way through the concerts :tsk:

Ugh, I hate that too. No appreciate for the music. They all sat with their beers and didn't even get up. I was like ARGH and wanted t hit them. But I didn't cause I'm nice, heh.

I hate when people deliberately block your view, too. Like I'm pretty small so I like people to be a bit considerate, I pay the same price for my tickets as they do.

Me and Bono at Live 8 in edinburgh. I am 2nd fron the right holing up the camera. To the left of me is a girl with a top with white sleeves.

meandbatlive8-1.jpg

Me annd Wild in boston

meandbonoinboston-1.jpg

chickadee said:

Ugh, I hate that too. No appreciate for the music. They all sat with their beers and didn't even get up. I was like ARGH and wanted t hit them. But I didn't cause I'm nice, heh.

I hate when people deliberately block your view, too. Like I'm pretty small so I like people to be a bit considerate, I pay the same price for my tickets as they do.

I know that only too well :lol:

I'm 5 ft exactly so i just fight my way to the front, people can see over me anyway :lol:

chickadee said:

:rockon: at shaking the balcony. :giggle:

Im gonna have to go. Soooo tired. :crack:

Am so tired.

Catch up on satyrday/sunday

Night night. :kiss:

X

Hello, everybody! :wink:

aw, I missed Wild. :(

saw the Vertigo concert photos earlier in the thread ... good times, good times. :wink:

(I saw them in Boston, Chicago X2, and Detroit X2 myself.) :up:

Hey Jo, it's been a while :wave:

Kat, I'm ok. A bit nervous, I've gotten an extra job on Saturday, serving at a wedding. I've never done anything like that before, except for parties here at home, so I'm sure I'll mess it all up :lol:

Hey. :wave:s back.

JezSnape said:
Kat, I'm ok. A bit nervous, I've gotten an extra job on Saturday, serving at a wedding. I've never done anything like that before, except for parties here at home, so I'm sure I'll mess it all up :lol:

Jez, if you've served for other parties, I'm sure you'll be fine serving at a wedding. How different could it be? ;)

Thanks Jo and Kat :)

I guess I'm just nervous I'd drop something on the bride's dress :lol: She's Korean, though, so maybe she'll wear something with a pattern, so it wouldn't be to noticable :hmm: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom