PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey....aliiiiii ! :wave::wave:

Is it almost time for you to leave worK?:D

It wasn't then, but it is now... I should stay back a bit and finish off this work instruction though!

I was so relieved to hear you've got an electrican in your midst!!!

ohhhhh ghads : heart: : cute: : heart: : cute: :heart: :cute: :heart:
what were their colorings?
Electricians/builders are very handy to live with, indeed.

One is mostly black, with little white paws :cute:, and the other is mostly white, with a darker smoky sort of shade on her tail and ears and suchlike. I took a pic on my phone, but it's not that clear and I can't post it anyway. *L* Not until I find my phone data cable and get my comp online again!

:wave: I've been finishing up an article that was due tonight and getting a jump on my NaNoWriMo novel!

Ooh, I did NaNo once, although way back in '03. I got the 50k but never finished the story... :reject:

How many NaNos have you done? And can I ask what your novel's about? :)

Ooh, I did NaNo once, although way back in '03. I got the 50k but never finished the story... :reject:

How many NaNos have you done? And can I ask what your novel's about? :)

I've lost track of how many years I've done it, maybe four or five? I FINALLY hit 50k last year- whew! But I never finished that story, either! :D I don't really do it to get a completed novel, just for the experience. I really don't know WHAT this year's is about yet! I usually figure out my plot ahead of time, but this time I started out with zero ideas, I'm just going to write stuff and see where it goes!

oh, squeeee :heart::lol: ali
They're almost like opposites of each other!:cute::cute:

My dad was an Electrical Engineer :D

he taught me how to change a light switch ages ago...but i don't completely remember it. :(
But pretty sure if found the right mix of instructions ie clear text and close up photos or clear drawings- i could manage it . He did it and saved the $! :applaud:

:shifty:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNjMtMjAxMDEwMzEtMTg1MC5qcGc.jpg

you guys look cute together :)

and Zu & other pic posters - obviously you are now big time making it up to Larry with posting the pics :shifty:, because before you dared to drool over Bono on Larry's b-day :lol: Larry will be pleased to get some attention at last! :D
And thanks for the amazing LEdge sandwitch pictures :drool::shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom