PGP- I Can't Think Of a Good Thread Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink: I never expected any different from you.

Ack I won't be able to finish the movie. Domo's gonna be here in 25 minutes. Bugger. I gotta pick her up at the trains.

now what was that supposed to mean? :lol: no really, I'm drawn to my own kind, and his current style totally fits me well!!

oh, Domo's visiting? now that is going to be a double pervs night for you! :D booze ready?

maybe MTE's album title should now be called Achtung - Masturbating Alligators!? or what the hell was the original one supposed to be :hmm:
:lmao: That'd be awesome.

The original one told you not to bleed fish, that I remember. And to watch out for alligators.

now what was that supposed to mean? :lol: no really, I'm drawn to my own kind, and his current style totally fits me well!!

oh, Domo's visiting? now that is going to be a double pervs night for you! :D booze ready?

Well, you're the Edgetarian. You would think that one named like that would find the Edge a fine man.

yeah, she's got holidays and I've got an empty house. :D Since it takes so long by train she's coming over tonight so we can check out the music shop tomorrow. :D

Well, you're the Edgetarian. You would think that one named like that would find the Edge a fine man.

yeah, she's got holidays and I've got an empty house. :D Since it takes so long by train she's coming over tonight so we can check out the music shop tomorrow. :D

yeah, definately finding him a fine man! (this sounds way too sophisticated though :lol: while I'm really sometimes thinking dirty-thoughts in the gutter :drool:)

holidays + empty house sounds like a dangerous combo :lol: have fun you two rummaging through the record stores tomarrow! and in the mean while, yeah, you know, have fun perving over some U2 the whole night :D
say hi to Domo from me!

:wave:see ya!

anyone have any chocolate? I seem to be suffering from a chocolate deficiency right now.

I just finished eating a chocolate bar right as I was reading this! :giggle: But it looks like others have got you covered. :D

I'm definitely going to go buy IMG on my way home from work tonight. My hockey team doesn't play its next game until Monday (too damn long between games!! :sad: ), so I won't have anything to watch this weekend.

There's Halloween stuff going on at work, with tons of little kids running around with their parents.

On the one hand, they're cute in their little costumes.

On the other hand, ugh.

On the third hand, I'd rather go home and not work than stay here and not work, since no work is going to be accomplished the rest of the day.

:lol: Ahh, gotta love crazy kids hopped up on sugar.

Speaking of chocolate, this afternoon I'm working on our staff Christmas party gift. I get to go through a gorgeous catalogue of fancy-shmancy chocolates, and pick out which ones we'll be giving as part of our gift. :drool:

yeesh Thora, you must get that DVD now :) good decision!
aww, Halloween! I've got my small pumpkin for the mood, will see what face i'll cut into it! Looks like pumpkin will be on the menu on Sunday :) But some day I'd definately love to see how the real Halloween is celebrated with everything that belongs to it starting from preparations and ending with trick-or-treating! The real American way!

alright, ladies! I'm off to sleep! I'm really tired + i'm having a slight headache! good night from me:wave:

Yes, I'm definitely buying the movie tonight. :yes:

Okay, made the final decision. Chocolates will be ordered later this afternoon, and the other items next week. Woot! :D

I did a stroll through the building - they went all out! There's a mini haunted house set up in one of the training rooms, and another big event in a big conference room that had these really great pumpkins.

The department next to ours always goes all out - every row of cubicles has their own decorations and themes, and a bunch of them are dressed as the Jersey Shore people.

Our director is dressed up, and she's not happy about it. :lol: Her boss said it was "mandatory" or something. She has a big wizard's hat, and when she walks by, all I see over the top of the walls is the top of her hat. :lol:

I did a stroll through the building - they went all out! There's a mini haunted house set up in one of the training rooms, and another big event in a big conference room that had these really great pumpkins.

The department next to ours always goes all out - every row of cubicles has their own decorations and themes, and a bunch of them are dressed as the Jersey Shore people.

Our director is dressed up, and she's not happy about it. :lol: Her boss said it was "mandatory" or something. She has a big wizard's hat, and when she walks by, all I see over the top of the walls is the top of her hat. :lol:

Sounds kinda fun. I was gonna wear my "me from 20 years ago" costume but I thought it was a little "unprofessional" so I'm wearing black jeans, a black tee and some huge-ass black fairy wings.

I just finished eating a chocolate bar right as I was reading this! :giggle: But it looks like others have got you covered. :D

One of my students came in a few minutes after I typed that and said "Happy Halloween, want a 3 Musketteers bar?" And I was like "ZOMG YES!!!" It was awesome. [/coolstorybro]

One of my students came in a few minutes after I typed that and said "Happy Halloween, want a 3 Musketteers bar?" And I was like "ZOMG YES!!!" It was awesome. [/coolstorybro]

Yay! That's fabulous timing! :D

I just got to do a draw for some prizes, and I picked my own name for one of them! :giggle: Love it when things like that happen!

I'm a very lucky person, and do win things every few months or so. I guess that's probably because I enter pretty much every contest I see, even for things I don't want/need. I always figure that if I win something I'm uninterested in, I can always turn around and sell it for cheap and just keep the cash. :D

*cough* Anyone happen to know what shade Macphisto's eyeshadow actually is? I think he wore different ones at different times. :shifty:

British people rarely do anything for Halloween. I wanna dress up but no one is with me on this. :sad: Might be going to my friends tommorow night for a girlie night in. Just need to re confirm with her. If I'm going might see if they're up for a costume. :shifty::lol:

Zooey yay for free chocolate. :hi5: Also Nickelodeon Land opens April 2011 so if you come over Little Z will defo get to go. Will send you a link to theme park so you can have a nosy ;)

Thora yay for prizes. Karma for helping out VP. :love:

ETA: Just heard from friend. My friend asked to rearrange next Saturday so no dressing up for me but I will be cramp free then so yay. :hi5:

Mall of America-god, I haven't been there in AGES, I used to love it when my family would go there when I was a kid (they had a Camp Snoopy amusement park, and the Disney store! I spent HOURS in that place!). I'm thinking, if we find a working car and my family has a weekend free and some cash on us, we should totally go up there and do some Christmas shopping :yes:.

Replies from the other thread:

Alisaura, I strongly suggest experiencing a white Christmas at least once in your life. Given where you live, it's no surprise you're not used to snow at Christmas, given where I live, Christmas without snow strikes me incredibly strange :p. But I have experienced the opposite (and didn't care for it, to be honest), so hopefully you'll get to experience the opposite, too :).

I've still never seen 'It Might Get Loud' or 'Across The Universe'. Need to remedy that desperately.

Thora, yay for getting to take a lovely trip! Have a wonderful time!

Ms The Edge, yeah, I'm amazed you can find enough material to write that much about airport parking, too :p. Guess people will read about anything (we have a magazine at the bookstore I work at that is called International Watches. It's all about...watches. Yeah. But we don't carry Q music magazine. Explain that). But hey, a job's a job, right?

As for this thread...my sister has a few tattoos. I don't have any, I don't have the body or the look to pull them off. I'd look stupid with one.

And DG, hope all goes well with the interview. You can't always go by the response at the interview-my sister had an interview for a job at a bank recently and it seemed to go well, but she got a call today saying she didn't get it. Maybe they were having a crappy day in general and just seemed crabby to you, it may not have been anything personal at all :). If you've got the qualifications and come off looking as though you'll be right for the company, you have a great shot. I hope things work out for you :hug:!

Pretty good. I had two classes today and I'm going to a standup comedy show tonight.

Off to work out. See ya :wave:

Work, fun, fun! Hope you have a good day at work, and have a good time at the standup show. Who are you going to see?

I watched a really funny thing last night-recorded that "Night of Too Many Stars" autism benefit thing from last week and finally sat down and checked it out. All sorts of great comedy bits and a gaggle of fantastic comedians there. The highlight, though, oddly enough, was easily Paul Simon doing Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" (seriously)-swear to God, I about fell off the couch laughing at that. One of THE funniest damn things I've ever seen. And Joel McHale told a hilarious story about making a light switch costume for one of his kids for Halloween once.

I picked up my first paycheck today :hyper:! Have yet to cash it, though. But woo!

Angela

There is a Nickelodeon world in the Mall of America! Super fun!!!:hyper :

That's the place in Minny right? :love: If I lived in N.A i'd so be there for that mall/waterpark. :drool::lol:

This is park that is getting the Nickelodeon Land. :love:

Pleasure Beach Theme Park / Amusement Park Blackpool UK

I drive past this theme park every day on my way to work. Its on Blackpool Prom. Grown up going there as a 10 minute drive from mine. :shifty::hyper::love:

Nickelodeon Land link for new part of park

Nickelodeon Land

There's a park map too. Not too much about new rides though I managed to find a YT vid of one of the new water rides. :wink:

Construction pics. :hyper: Yes I am a coaster geek.*shifty*:reject: They're revamping some rides but 9 in the area will be new.

The coaster in these pics is called Rollercoaster and was built in 1933. Returns to box now. :reject::lol:

http://www.pleasurebeachexperience.co.uk/construction-latest.html

There's Halloween stuff going on at work, with tons of little kids running around with their parents.

On the one hand, they're cute in their little costumes.

On the other hand, ugh.

On the third hand, I'd rather go home and not work than stay here and not work, since no work is going to be accomplished the rest of the day.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Exposure to children will make you grow a 3rd hand! DON'T let this happen to you! :ohmy: (Although it could be handy...)

Yes, I'm definitely buying the movie tonight. :yes:

Okay, made the final decision. Chocolates will be ordered later this afternoon, and the other items next week. Woot! :D

*unshuns*

IMGL = :drool::drool:

Sounds kinda fun. I was gonna wear my "me from 20 years ago" costume but I thought it was a little "unprofessional" so I'm wearing black jeans, a black tee and some huge-ass black fairy wings.

Give that kid an instant A!

I miss teaching!

MTE...I still love ya!:wink:

:heart:

MTE you're right a third hand could be handy. :shifty: Might get strange looks though. :lol:

Angela yay for paycheck. :hi5:

I also have never seen IMGL. :reject: Never showed around here and never got round to buying it. Haz no money now to buy it. :lol: One day. ;)

Tom is making me tacos tonight. :drool: Also, his dog is adorable and afraid of me. :lol:

Actually, his mom just took over since he was almost burning the meat. :lol: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom