PGP...Hey! lets get together and go Ikea whoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_gal said:

I thought you were the last hurdle :wink:

You can jump me anytime :sexywink:

Lets see! let's see! :hyper:

WildHoney said:
:hug:

Are you feeling better??

Jem & I have 47 days til we fly to Boston, 48 days til we see the boys and DG(i hope) . Wish we could detour to Toronto and kidnap all of the girls to Boston :sigh:

You should! I'll go pack my bag! :hyper:

:wink:

I'm feeling better than I was. :hug: I'm not so tired now, so yay! That means I can be here! :happy:

sami0201 said:
:lol: BG

I had my half term tests last week.... I want it to be summer already!! : angry: : laugh:

hope you do well! :hug:

Summer :drool:

I havent got no tests this term :hyper:

I have a politics exam in January though, which apparanthey is 33.5% of my AS marks...which contributes to my A2 grade if I carry on next year. (how fecked up is the british school sysytem :laugh: )

I wont get entered for it if I dont do my essay...which i should be doing now. :|

BTW...I think you should go get your college test results, get it out of the way.

I'm sure you will have done fine :hug:

:hug: maybe I'll go in a little while...it's such an out of the way drive :|

I don't really understand anything you just said about the British school system :lol: :huh: but it sounds fecked up!!! :giggle:

sami0201 said:
: hug: maybe I'll go in a little while...it's such an out of the way drive : |

I don't really understand anything you just said about the British school system : lol: : huh: but it sounds fecked up!!! : giggle:

Do you know whats more fecked up?

The fact that I'm in *college* and you're still in high school which I left last year, but you're old enough to drive whereas Ive got to wait another year before I can take lessons or get a provisional lisence!

It all makes very little sense :laugh:

bono_gal said:

Do you know whats more fecked up?

The fact that I'm in *college* and you're still in high school which I left last year, but you're old enough to drive whereas Ive got to wait another year before I can take lessons or get a provisional lisence!

It all makes very little sense :laugh:

:lmao: and you are a few months OLDER than me!!! :lol: and we would probably be in the same year if we lived in the same country, and I don't go to college for another year and a half!!! :madspit:

:crazy:

MBS said:

:lol:

well if he's on top of me.........I must like him......:ohmy:

I'd say he's very nice :drool:

:giggle:

I have evil cuz's seal of approval :rockon:

Now I have to get Russty's...dont think she's seen him.

And snook..the ones who dont visit as often as we'd like :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: and you are a few months OLDER than me!!! :lol: and we would probably be in the same year if we lived in the same country, and I don't go to college for another year and a half!!! :madspit:

:crazy:

I know! Its seriously screwed up :crazy:

But, to be fair, college ain't what you think..it not the uni kind :lol:

But over here, in high school you have to wear a uniform, when you get to college you dont :rockon:

And you dont call your teachers...Mr or Mrs so and so.

It's such a privilege :lol:

bono_gal said:

I know! Its seriously screwed up :crazy:

But, to be fair, college ain't what you think..it not the uni kind :lol:

But over here, in high school you have to wear a uniform, when you get to college you dont :rockon:

And you dont call your teachers...Mr or Mrs so and so.

It's such a privilege :lol:

:lol: most schools here have uniforms, but mine doesn't :drool:

so you go to uni at the same time I go to college(uni) in about 2 years right?

ok, I've gotta go out with my mom for a little bit, because I left all of my makeup in NY so I have to go buy some stuff I need until my aunt mails it back! :lol:

I'll be back in about a half hour :wave:

WildHoney said:

I'll only do an exam for one person now....

Bono :drool: :drool:

I hated school but was seriously thinking about going back when Trinity College in Dublin was thinking about doing a degree course in U2. :drool: :drool:

:drool:

Isnt Trinity in Belfast? :huh:

And Queens is in Dublin...or at least thats what my head is telling me :lol:

I plan to feck off over there if I pass my A2's :D

Back
Top Bottom