PGP...."Hey Cowboy...wanna get lucky?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP:hug:
snapshot_11ca5899_f1ca7c71.jpg

look!!:ohmy:

Dismantled said:

of course you'd have to shove yourself:huh: :lmao:
Well I suppose if I can talk to myself, I can shove myself :hmm: Well I don't REALLY talk to myself, just the voices really :yes:

Drea - Adam.. cowboy.. ride.. you know where I'm going with this.. :silent:

Drea said:

Ummm... remember the pic that SG put a bow on for my birthday last year? I think Kafrun's referring to that one :sexywink:

:combust: its seared into my brain

SIMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
TOUR DATES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

The new show dates are as follows:

Auckland - Ericsson Stadium - (Old Date) Friday, March 17th/06 - (New Date) Friday, November 24/06

Auckland - Ericsson Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, March 18th/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 25/06

Brisbane - QSAC Stadium - (Old Date) Tuesday, March 21st/06 - (New Date) Tuesday, November 7/06

Melbourne - Telstra Dome - (Old Date) Friday, March 24th/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 18/06

Melbourne - Telstra Dome - (Old Date) Saturday, March 25th/06 - (New Date) Sunday, November 19/06

Adelaide - AAMI Stadium - (Old Date) Tuesday, March 28th/06 - (New Date) Thursday, November 16/06

Sydney - Telstra Stadium - (Old Date) Friday, March 31st/06 - (New Date) Friday, November 10/06

Sydney - Telstra Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, April 1st/06 - (New Date) Saturday, November 11/06

Honolulu - Aloha Stadium - (Old Date) Saturday, April 8/06 - (New Date) Saturday, December 9/06

In Tokyo, 3 New Show Dates have been confirmed

Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Wednesday, November 29th/06
Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Thursday, November 30th/06
Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena - Monday, December 4th/06

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP :hug: I watched Secret Window again the other night - it was better than I remembered :up:

That is one of my favoirte myster movies. Johnny Deep was awsome. What a surprise ending , I did not see that comming:up:

Sad_Girl said:

did you see that he showed up within Seconds of your sim moving in, and then stayed ALL day hanging out - they went from ) points friendship to 100 points when he left that night !

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!

SG:hug: Adam and I are moving forward quite fast:drool:

NEW DATES too!! WHOO HOO:rockon:

U2 with Pearl Jam!!! That is so totally going to kick ass. I won't be able to go see them in Hawaii, unless my family changes our holiday, which I don't really see happening at this point. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom