PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello wild! :wave:

You sure he didn't say : "Oh Crap!" :yikes: ?

WTF covers well tough :lmao:

Hey girls. Am feeling a little better. :love:

Think I have found a buyer for my iphone. :hyper: Money. Was getting soooo worried about it. This will help pay for hotel in Brussels or my spends. :)

Still got the whole paying off Athens thing but that's a whole other worry. :crack::scream::lol:

VP. So glad Sarah is feeling better. :hug::love:

Kristen. What a creeper. :yikes: I agree with everything the girls have already advised. Stay safe. :hug::hug:

Last edited:
Yard Sale Stuff = :sad::sad::sad::sad:

I am sitting here pouring coffee into myself until I regain the will to live.

For the record, any of this stuff that doesn't sell... I'm sticking in a rocket and shooting it out into space.

Last night i came in from the football and asked NI if we had any post

He said yes it was on the table, looked through it and no tickets were in pile :sad:

For 5 nmnutes i :rant: & :angry: & :madwife: about the tickets not being there

Ni just said nothing, then when i paused for a breathe said

"Is this what you're looking for?" :D waving the tickets at me with a cheeky grin

:tsk:

Hey girls. Am feeling a little better.

Think I have found a buyer for my iphone. Money. Was getting soooo worried about it. This will help pay for hotel in Brussels or my spends.

Still got the whole paying off Athens thing but that's a whole other worry.

VP. So glad Sarah is feeling better.

Kristen. What a creeper. :yikes: I agree with everything the girls have already advised. Stay safe. :hug::hug:

:wave:

Thanks Jem :hug:

Glad you're feeling a little better!

He said yes it was on the table, looked through it and no tickets were in pile :sad:

For 5 nmnutes i :rant: & :angry: & :madwife: about the tickets not being there

"Is this what you're looking for?" :D waving the tickets at me with a cheeky grin

:tsk:

:shame:

For the record, any of this stuff that doesn't sell... I'm sticking in a rocket and shooting it out into space.

:lol:

For 5 nmnutes i :rant : & :angry : & :madwife : about the tickets not being there

"Is this what you're looking for?" : D waving the tickets at me with a cheeky grin

:tsk :

:madwife:

Ugh. Just spent the last 2 hours in a lunch meeting. :crack: My butt hurts from sitting in those horrid chairs for so long without being able to stand up or move, and mah brainz are fried. :yawn:

Hi Jem and Wild - nice to see you two here! :kiss: Glad the tickets have been sorted for Brussels! :hug:

So there was another pre-sale opportunity for a Canucks hockey event, and it was supposed to start at 2pm today. I went on Ticketbastard 10 mins before then, and the sale was already up! I thankfully was able to get tickets, but that sucks that they told us the wrong time. :tsk:

Has anyone got Mercy , the demo version? I Lost mine :sad :

I prefer the new version. :reject::lol:

You need to see those Irish doctors :sexywink:

Open wide ......................................................................

Oh I will do. :silent:

"Crack those shutters open wide"............:whistle::shifty:

:sexywink:

So there was another pre-sale opportunity for a Canucks hockey event, and it was supposed to start at 2pm today. I went on Ticketbastard 10 mins before then, and the sale was already up! I thankfully was able to get tickets, but that sucks that they told us the wrong time. :tsk :

:madwife: Glad you managed to get some. :hug: Ticket companies do that alot I find, the onsale starts before it should do!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom