PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH I made this for y'all last night because I couldn't find the other one that I know already exists, dammit. Oh well, twasn't a bad task. :sexywink:

:kiss:

naughtypopbono2comet.gif

k later!
PHWOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!:combust:

:combust: Pg 2 of this thread should come with a NSFW warning! :wink:

LMAO, I haven't heard him do "Larry Mullen Jr right in front of you!" in a while!!

Edit: OMG that sounded dirty! I have never heard Bono DO Larry. That I know of.

This post (before reading the edit) MADE MY DAY.

:shh: I prefer when he says "Larry Mullen Jr., right behind you" :shifty:

I'm hoping to get HMTM... and I don't know if I like MOTD better than MLK - but it would be nice to hear a song I"ve never heard live before. I don't love North Star but, again, never heard it live. And if I could hear Mercy I'd be 10 kinds of happy!

Oh HAPPY DAY! My dept. meeting was cancelled so I have 45 minutes to chill / finish my grades for conferences tonight *PHEW*
Congrats!:D

You know, I really miss Unknown Caller. :reject:
I know the feeling. While listening to that IEM matrix from Rose Bowl it made me realise that it was pretty damn awesome live. Hope it gets played again some day!

I'm hoping to get HMTM... and I don't know if I like MOTD better than MLK - but it would be nice to hear a song I"ve never heard live before. I don't love North Star but, again, never heard it live. And if I could hear Mercy I'd be 10 kinds of happy!

Batman = pure awesomeness. :love: Hoping for Batman at Brussels 1 and UV Brussels 2.
Which of the new songs would you prefer to hear?

I like Glastonbury - LOVE MERCY and wouldn't mind hearing SUC. AND I WANT BREATHE BACK!!!!!!!!!! :scream: *throws hissy fit tantrum*

:flirt: I like you.

I'm REALLY bummed they tossed out Glasto. I mean, love it they're doing EBW, Mercy.. and well not too hyped about NS. But PLEASE bring back Glasto? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :sad:
SUC would be killer live. And Breathe was not bad at all, just perhaps not the perfect opener. I still say they should bring Breathe back and have Larry start the drum intro to Acrobat, then go into Breathe. Since the intro is similar but not the same it'd be enough to crash this place. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom