PGP:Ground Control to Major Bummer-The Post 360° Support Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge= Dr Bunsen Honeydew! :lol:

Bono = Beaker!!!! :lmao: omg lol x 1,000,000

That was one of my favorite thoughts EVER. I don't care that it wasn't originally mine. I love it.

That was me. ;) Not EVERYONE in this thread is called Amy, just like 94% of us.
:lol:

I never really saw it during the MTV days
I really didn't see it until here oh back in 2003

that's when my long time intellectual/musical interest in Edge added a new dimension ":evil:" :lol:
*just watched The Fly for the first time yesterday or the day before...*

I bet Zooropa would sound great inside a dryer.
:lol:

Do hospital beds get to be no 1 :lol: and a head start?

Bono could stage dive right on top of me :drool:
See, every cloud has a silver lining! (or, in the case of stage-diving Irishmen, green lining....)

You'd get #1 and the people wheeling you in would get rail beside you :sexywink:.

Can I get in on this?
:wink:

I'm planning on letting it all out when I'm home alone tomorrow afternoon. I don't think it's hit me yet. I still have the "I'll see them in a few weeks time" feeling.

I let mine out when I was home alone last night.

Ok, I am getting the 'you are obsessed with U2' talk right now. Fun times at the Ryan household. :reject:

:hug: Um... this is news?

Mr.Z got a giant tool in the mail today and has to use the internet to figure out how to use it :giggle:

ttyl

Ok, I am getting the 'you are obsessed with U2' talk right now. Fun times at the Ryan household. :reject:
:hug:

Why does everyone act like that's a bad thing? Has it actually taken over your life, or do you function like a non-obsessed person and get everything done, THEN act like an obsessed person?

Sorry, thinking out loud again... :reject:

Why does everyone act like that's a bad thing? Has it actually taken over your life, or do you function like a non-obsessed person and get everything done, THEN act like an obsessed person?

Sorry, thinking out loud again... :reject:

I'm talking too much about the weekend. From the drive, to the concert, to the people I met, to the mud, to U2 themselves. He had a bad week last week. He had a tough weekend while i was whooping it up. He's a bitter betty right now.

I'm talking too much about the weekend. From the drive, to the concert, to the people I met, to the mud, to U2 themselves. He had a bad week last week. He had a tough weekend while i was whooping it up. He's a bitter betty right now.

Bitter McBitterson, mayor of Bittertown. :down:

Sorry but that sounds funny :wink:

yep - I did that on purpose. I'm a big perv. :tsk:

Anyway, bbl. Tomorrow night I've got the house to myself and I think I'm gonna watch U2 vids all friggin' night! My last official night of vacation before stupid teacher meetings start up again.

oh, and for those not on fb, if I do get the grant I'm applying for and am gone researching in England next year, I was informed today that I probably won't get my job back upon my return. Oh darn. shucks. bummer.

So, I have the sadz for another reason. 2 actually. I lost 2 special things this weekend. One was a pocketbook. We were waiting to be seated when the strap on my pocketbook gave out. Poor thing. Lasted 10 years with me. Through bars and concerts and everyday use. RIP pocketbook. Second was more tragic. We were listening to my iPod on the way up. On the mad dash to get numbers for the GA line - someone knocked over a soda. It pooled in the little cup holder where my iTouch sat. It is a goner. It's 3 days later and she no turn on anymore. :sad::sad:

So, I have the sadz for another reason. 2 actually. I lost 2 special things this weekend. One was a pocketbook. We were waiting to be seated when the strap on my pocketbook gave out. Poor thing. Lasted 10 years with me. Through bars and concerts and everyday use. RIP pocketbook. Second was more tragic. We were listening to my iPod on the way up. On the mad dash to get numbers for the GA line - someone knocked over a soda. It pooled in the little cup holder where my iTouch sat. It is a goner. It's 3 days later and she no turn on anymore. :sad::sad:

That sucks. :( :hug:

Can you try putting the iPod in a bowl of rice or something? I've heard that works for some electronics - it sucks all the water and stuff out of it. Worth a try - you never know if that might help. :(

I made the zucchini sticks tonight for dinner (I posted about them a few days ago). :drool: YUM! So fucking good, especially with a glass or two of wine. :love:

OMG, I just found this in my U2 folder. I had repressed the memory!!!

fuglyling.jpg

Hi. :heart:

I survived.

While the show was amazing, and I'm definitely glad I was there, I will never again go to a U2 show that involves a) driving for more than 6 hours to get there; or b) camping.

An exhausting weekend. Really glad to be home.

Also, we'll see if I'm able to catch up on the thread(s) tonight!

Glad you made it home safely! Here's hoping that next tour ends smewhere more accessible!:crack:

Back
Top Bottom