PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that is when he first discovers one of us...the pic 5 seconds later would be totally different! :evil:

My mind is sooooo in the gutter right now....and it has nothing to do with Bono!:shifty:

Hi Kristen! :flirt:

I hated studying. Just keep remembering how great it will feel when it is over!:hug:

Happy Saturday, thread! :drool:

I figured out recently that soy milk is making me sick too. :angry: Last weekend I tried out rice milk, and I can have that with no problems. Hooray! I may or may not be eating cereal by the bucketful for breakfast now. :giggle:

I've always eaten cereal dry, because I didn't like the way soy milk tasted with it. To be able to eat cereal normally for the first time since I was a kid is a huge thing. :lol: :reject: It's the simple things in life, I guess. :wink:

I saw your karate diploma in the things I love thread. That's awesome! Congrats! :hi5:

I wish it were that simple but when it's over I have to worry about writing an essay for my religion class that's due at the beginning of January :crack:

Is it May 2012 yet?? I'll be graduated then :wink:

Is Matt playing hockey today?

So Winnipeg will be a graduation party?

Does that mean you are moving soon?:sad:

Yes, he has a game at 4:30 today. His whole team is going to watch the Thunderwolves play tonight!:hyper: I will have the house to myself again!:wink:

Happy Saturday, thread! :drool:

I figured out recently that soy milk is making me sick too. :angry: Last weekend I tried out rice milk, and I can have that with no problems. Hooray! I may or may not be eating cereal by the bucketful for breakfast now. :giggle:

Yay for being able to eat cereal with milk :D

So Winnipeg will be a graduation party?

Does that mean you are moving soon?:sad:

Yes, he has a game at 4:30 today. His whole team is going to watch the Thunderwolves play tonight!:hyper: I will have the house to myself again!:wink:

May 2012 not 2011 :wink:

Awww hope he has a great time tonight and that they win :hug:

Anything planned for tonight??

Just got my tickets for the Superskills competition for the Canucks in February! :hyper: Row fucking 1, baby! :lol: :cabbagepatch: All their presales were absolutely worthless, but I got my seats within seconds of the regular sale. :tsk: :lol:

Will go through and catch up on the rest of the last thread later tonight. You people are too damn quick :p.

I've always eaten cereal dry, because I didn't like the way soy milk tasted with it.

:ohmy: You mean I'm not the only one? I always eat my cereal dry 'cause I don't like how any milk tastes with it. I don't like my cereal soggy. And people always found that odd.

I've been dying to say it since those new pics started rolling out. So I'm just gonna say it and get it over with.

Hey, check out the cock in those pictures.

*Snorts, :giggle:s maniacally* Oh, man...

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather, Cori :hug:. I hope things do work so that you can sing at least a little bit for the concert. You worked so hard, you deserve to be able to enjoy the results of your labor.

Dazz, sorry you've been feeling bleh, too :hug:. Hope all is better?

Thora, best of luck on getting tickets! My fingers are crossed!

We officially have snow on the ground here :hyper:! Not a ton-our winter storm didn't hit us all that hard here (probably did elsewhere), so we have about, I dunno, maybe 2, 3 inches outside at best. But still, yay! It is rather icy out, though, which is not so yay. But as long as the snow's here and stays for Christmas, I'm happy.

I have to work in about 2 and a half hours. And I get to close as well. Yippee skippy.

Angela

:ohmy: You mean I'm not the only one? I always eat my cereal dry 'cause I don't like how any milk tastes with it. I don't like my cereal soggy. And people always found that odd.

Thora, best of luck on getting tickets! My fingers are crossed!

It wasn't out of choice eating it dry, but yes. Did that for many years, as I love cereal. :) But now being able to have rice milk without getting sick is awesome. :D I'll probably be eating cereal for breakfast every day this week. :lol:

Thanks! I did end up getting tickets to the Superskills competition just under an hour ago, and they're in row 1. That will make for some AWESOME pictures! :love: Now all I need is to win the actual game tickets at our Christmas party on Thursday, and all will be peachy. :giggle: I'll be watching on TV, but to be able to have the chance to go to that game in person would be awesome! :love:

I've always eaten cereal dry, because I didn't like the way soy milk tasted with it. To be able to eat cereal normally for the first time since I was a kid is a huge thing. :lol: :reject: It's the simple things in life, I guess. :wink:

I saw your karate diploma in the things I love thread. That's awesome! Congrats! :hi5:

Dry cereal? :yuck: ewww. I guess you don't really have a choice when you can't take milk or yoghurt though. Good you can use this new stuff!

:D Thanks. I'm rather glad I got it.

Yeah, very cool indeed, Galeongirl :up:. I ditto the congratulations, that's awesome :up: :hi5:.

It wasn't out of choice eating it dry, but yes. Did that for many years, as I love cereal. :) But now being able to have rice milk without getting sick is awesome. :D I'll probably be eating cereal for breakfast every day this week. :lol:

Yeah. Eh, well, at least you could still eat it most of the time, so that's something. Glad you're able to finally have cereal the way you want it again, I'd be doing that, too :D.

Now I totally want some cereal. Hm.

Thanks! I did end up getting tickets to the Superskills competition just under an hour ago, and they're in row 1. That will make for some AWESOME pictures! :love: Now all I need is to win the actual game tickets at our Christmas party on Thursday, and all will be peachy. :giggle: I'll be watching on TV, but to be able to have the chance to go to that game in person would be awesome! :love:

Ooh, there ya go, that's a start, getting those tickets-that's something fun to go to, at least. Either way you'll get to see the actual game, which is cool, but I hear you, there's just something about actually being there that makes an event all the better. So yeah, here's hoping, definitely :).

Angela

GG did well in here karate thing, Thora got her tix YAY!!!!!!
K, good luck with the studying. When is the semester done?

We sold a ton of stuff at my friend's yard sale this morning (and on Craig's List) which is really cool. BUT I accidentally promised this woman from craigslist that she could come by to pick up some toys... but then I accidentally sold them at the yard sale. She was really sad and emailed me to tell me that. I felt like a heel. :sad:

That sucks, zu. :hug: I hope she'd understand that it was an accident.

Just finished getting caught up with The Good Wife. :drool: Damn you, awesome cliffhangers! :fist: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom