PGP: Going Down Under

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So do you guys remember a while back I told you about that U2 calendar with the possibly interesting photo choice for one of the months?

calendaru22011.jpg

:shifty: Well I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. Sure enough, I present to you...

JUNE 2011

BonoJHC.jpg

:doh:

a full 16.4 inches worth! :lmao:

at least it's my birthday month. :love:

Hi RB and Amy and DG and Comet and Thora and everyone else I may have forgotten cos my brain is thoroughly scrambled! :D :wave:

ali-- vp dropped another package of frozen ?? veggies on her (other foot). bruised less but more swelling and she could walk , wiggling toes was ok the top part of her foot was agongy to touch- wore open flates to go to suppermarket.

haven't been able to stay on long enough to read back and see if she posted since last night.

Owies! Poor foot :(

He thought TBE looked too "pointy" to be an Edge look-alike, whatever the heck that means :lol: I just thought it was cute, that he was a little 'jealous' or competitive. : lol:

The hilarious think is that I just started going back to the gym this week and I haven't been going at the same time as him or working out in the same area as him. I was thinking today "I don't even care anymore" But then something made me start thinking "I wonder what he wears when he's not at the gym" And there he is, dressed just like Mr.Z : lol:

I dunno, Edge looks pretty pointy to me... but :giggle:

Can I play some dance music then??? : shifty:

:cabbagepatch:: cabbagepatch:: cabbagepatch:

Crazy remix!! :rockon:

Ditto, waiting on some compensation and the gov is taking longer than expected. Christmas presents may just be cards this year. But oh well. It was a rough week, but for each night I go through just trying to find a way out, then wake up the next morning with a fresh view.. well that is a blessing

RB :hug:

: giggle:

and too pointy makes me think of this... is this what he meant?

evil-spock.jpg

:hmm:

EdgeSpock! :love:

Mr.Z lost interest after he decided that he (Mr.Z) was a better Edge-look-alike than TBE. I, however, was distracted until TBE and date (?) left. :shifty:

Can't wait to see your pics, Ali!

:giggle:

I might have to work on that tomorrow... I need to scoot and Do Things before going to a party tonight... This social life thing is hectic!

Mr.Z lost interest after he decided that he (Mr.Z) was a better Edge-look-alike than TBE. I, however, was distracted until TBE and date (?) left. :shifty:

Men!!!:lol::lol::lol:

This has happened to me before with a certain someone. I had to try really hard not to stare.:shifty:

Ali, add me to the list of people that are excited to see the pics!:hyper:

BC, at least your birthday month will be happy!:wink:

Hi Thora how are the Canucks doing this year?

Hey RB! They're doing pretty good! The last 4 games have been good wins - especially on Wed. They trounced Calgary 7-2. :D

So do you guys remember a while back I told you about that U2 calendar with the possibly interesting photo choice for one of the months?

calendaru22011.jpg

:shifty: Well I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. Sure enough, I present to you...

JUNE 2011

BonoJHC.jpg

:doh:

a full 16.4 inches worth! :lmao:

at least it's my birthday month. :love:

Oh my god that's awesome!! :lmao:

That reminds me - I still haven't found the U2 calendar anywhere. I looked a bunch of places last weekend, but nobody had it. I don't want to order it online if I can find it cheaper in a store. Maybe I'll have a look next week, as I sure as hell am going nowhere near a mall or any stores during a weekend. :lol:

Hey RB! They're doing pretty good! The last 4 games have been good wins - especially on Wed. They trounced Calgary 7-2. :D

Oh my god that's awesome!! :lmao:

That reminds me - I still haven't found the U2 calendar anywhere. I looked a bunch of places last weekend, but nobody had it. I don't want to order it online if I can find it cheaper in a store. Maybe I'll have a look next week, as I sure as hell am going nowhere near a mall or any stores during a weekend. :lol:

Who chooses the photos for these things!? :lol:

Good luck finding the U2 calendar, it seems a lot of people are finding it in stores. I went ahead and ordered on line because i never have luck finding it!

Who chooses the photos for these things!? :lol:

Good luck finding the U2 calendar, it seems a lot of people are finding it in stores. I went ahead and ordered on line because i never have luck finding it!

I have no clue. They're obviously not looking too closely at them. Or maybe they are, and are curious to see if people will point it out... :laugh:

Hopefully I won't have too much trouble finding it. I'm sure one of the bookstores or calendar kiosks will have it. If I can't find it before I go on vacation, I'll probably just order it online so that it will arrive by the time I get home. :)

BC, I just noticed the month was June. That is my anniversary month. Could you imagine hubby's face if he had to look at our anniversary marked on the calendar with that as the pic? :lmao::lol::wink:

Back
Top Bottom