PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was good! He is so damn hilarious - we were in tears laughing at a few points. He was off key a fair bit, which was really grating on our ears (my mom is a professional singer, and I used to sing a lot too), but despite that he sounded fabulous most of the time. The opening act was incredible! I won't give anything away in case your show has the same guy, but he was VERY entertaining (his name's Elew).

I took a bunch of pictures and a few videos, so I'll post those on FB probably tonight. :)

Awww I wuv him :cute: I love when he gets all funny like that.

I can't wait!! :hyper:

He's got an awesome/sick sense of humour. :up:

I probably won't upload the videos to FB (I'll just do it on YT), but I'll let you know the links once they're up. Hopefully they turned out okay! :)

Okay great :hyper:

I'm cutting my bangs today. I had them straight across for a while but then I started growing them out. Can't stand them anymore, so they're going back to straight across......In case anyone cares :wink:

Okay great :hyper:

I'm cutting my bangs today. I had them straight across for a while but then I started growing them out. Can't stand them anymore, so they're going back to straight across......In case anyone cares :wink:

I'm having a haircastrophe too. I'm not sure I want to cut it real short again. I guess it's relative since it is short. I'm thinking of letting it grow in a bit for fall.

Yeah, I mean I'm not growing it long, I think I'll have her clean up the sides and back but leave it longer on top until I figure out what i want to do with it.

I'm thinking of cutting my hair too. It's getting too long again. I have really thick hair, so when it gets super warm I'm always very uncomfortable if I leave it down. It never got really hot here at all this summer, so that wasn't a problem, but I'm going on vacation in 3.5 months. I should probably just wait and let it grow for another 2 months or so, then get a lot of it chopped off. I'm just too cheap to get it cut twice in that time period. :lol:

Screenshot2011-08-30at110154PM.png

If I could bear to part with Lucille, I would so make this my new avatar.

.... I'm thinking about it. It might be time for Lucille to take a vacation. In rehab.

If I could bear to part with Lucille, I would so make this my new avatar.

.... I'm thinking about it. It might be time for Lucille to take a vacation. In rehab.

You know you want to. It's PopBono. He's going to eyefuck everyone wherever you post, whenever you post.

You know you want it.

:shifty: is it working?

Somehow we usually ended up making my costumes at home and my mom ended up being pissed. off. :giggle: You, in comparison, are lucky. You have not been asked to make this:

collection001.jpg

(no, mine didn't end up being that pretty. It's hard.)

Oh, and Zooey, :wave: I love you.

I want a coat like that. Really. I have no idea what it represents or what it's from, but I want one.

Cori, your new av :drool: :love:

:shifty:

I want a coat like that. Really. I have no idea what it represents or what it's from, but I want one.

Cori, your new av :drool: :love:

:shifty:

It's from Star Trek 3, and it's a field jacket...it happens to be awesome.

And THAT AVATAR :drool: OH MAN. Pop Bono is never going to leave my mind, is he.

Alrighty everyone, I've been an idiot and chosen to do my homework in colored pencil, which I can't really use properly (on black paper it's really hard and the layers are weird) and which takes a long time. Then again, labor day makes it 2 weeks.

So far I've spent the last couple hours glaring at this:

Photoon8-31-11at110PM2.jpg

I'll hopefully never use colored pencils after this project.

(and no, her right eye's not done yet, and that's empty space, not eyeliner)

Yes. The one where Spock's hot as hell. Wait a second.

spock-17.jpg

^ There he is. My love for a year and a half before I discovered U2 and Larry Mullen Jr.

Heh, thanks. It's probably a lot worse than most other people's in class though. That's the reality of art school. Plus I have to make 2 more and one of them is my face :/

@Tara—THAT ONE IS. For the 15 minutes or so he exists. They have some very very not-shown sex scenes during his appearance too.

Data, eww no. Too much makeup.

Yeah, when I get to them. Right now, I'm glued to the internet...

Oh, hello there Mr Mullen. I like your shirt. :shifty:

@Tara—THAT ONE IS. For the 15 minutes or so he exists. They have some very very not-shown sex scenes during his appearance too.

Data, eww no. Too much makeup.

Yeah, when I get to them. Right now, I'm glued to the internet...

If you say so.... :shifty:

But, Data is an ANDROID. He is completely awesome, and that makes him hot.

Priorities, ftw! :lol:

Just as I was going to put that in my sig! I figured you'd take the download avi,

I didn't even see the download picture until later!

I quoted that Pop pic and then took steps to avi it (that's totally a verb, right? It is now!), and then realized I hadn't gone back to last night to try and catch up beyond the pics. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom