PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the photo Bonocomet :sexywink:

No problem. :sexywink:

And this one... :love:

jtu2edgecute.jpg

For the last pic you posted BC, I never noticed how green Edge's and Larry's eyes were :ohmy: It seems like Bono is the only one with blue eyes, but it could also be the lighting in that pic.

For the last pic you posted BC, I never noticed how green Edge's and Larry's eyes were :ohmy: It seems like Bono is the only one with blue eyes, but it could also be the lighting in that pic.

I didn't notice that before, either. They're very nice :drool:. And I have green eyes, so hey...we have something in common :p!

I seem to have a bit of a thing for blue eyes, a few guys on my crush list have that eye color.

I didn't notice that before, either. They're very nice :drool:. And I have green eyes, so hey...we have something in common :p!

I seem to have a bit of a thing for blue eyes, a few guys on my crush list have that eye color.

My mom has green eyes, and green eyes are very pretty. I, on the other hand have baby blues like Bono :wink:. I'm very fond of guys who have brown eyes as well. :drool:

My eyes are Edge green. :wink:

This pic shows their eyes so beautifully. :love: Look at it full size. The blue and the green is sooo pretty. :drool:

bonoedgeprettyeyesmicfun11-19-1987.jpg

^:love:

My mom has green eyes, and green eyes are very pretty. I, on the other hand have baby blues like Bono :wink:. I'm very fond of guys who have brown eyes as well. :drool:

Ooh, yes, brown eyes can be very sexy, too.

I'm not picky, though. I'm likely to be more focused on the sexy look the guy's giving to pay too much attention to the color anyway :D.

I'm guilty of that as well. You have to be good looking, and then the eye color comes with the territory :lol:

Well, this is my stop. Goodnight :wave:

It's the light :) Larry has silvery blue eyes, Edge's are indeed green. I don't quite recall what the colour of Adam's eyes is thoug. :reject:

:grumpy: Even with fish, the age old "women are smarter than men" proves itself. Was able to catch the three male fish within seconds, they're in a bag with their own water hanging in the big tank now to acclimatise. The pregnant female, however? Cannot catch her dammit. she's too bloody fast and smart enough to hide between the plants now. I want to separate her from the other two females in case she gives birth sometime along the next two weeks when I'm gone. Can't really expect my mom to catch the gazillion babyfish and separate them. Easier to have the fish give birth and then take her out of the birth tank and back with the females.

:lol: Snowing in Croatia? Man, you got bad luck!

:love: It's beautiful to see now I released my three male Guppies in the big aquarium. From three boring barely coloured lifeless little fish they're now finally the way I remember my Guppies to be. Hyperactive little bastards swimming around madly trying to discover everything. THey're sticking together a lot still though. :lol: But it's good to see that they're enjoing their super space.

I feel bad for the females though. Can't keep them in the big tank or I'll have a gazillion babies soon. At least I bought them a bigger tank than I originally got them in. To think my friend still keeps about 20 of them in tiny tanks. Poor fishies. :(

It´s always snowing here in mountain area in winters, idc, still warmer than back home and the reason for coming was the roadtrip, not weather :D

Miss Sarajevo :love:

Derp. I cannot find the camera cable. I just realised the last time I saw it was... when I tucked into the pocket of my hoodie when I went upstairs. Said hoodie is now in laundry. :doh: Fffuu

When the Serbs spraypainted "This is Serbia!" on the side of the post office, someone in Sarajevo spraypainted the response, "This is a post office, you peasant."

:heart:

oh God I´m bored, too slippery to go and drive up on mountains with summer tyres

might just hop in to public busses and ride around city :hmm:

:lol: Nice hair!

Riding around sounds like fun. :D

I'm packing bits here and there.. well, more like chucking all clothes I ened to take with me on one heap.. but yeah.. :shifty: let's call it packing.

:grumpy: Someone on the fish forum now says my Guppy isn't pregnant at all. Just big. Well darn it, that'd be a shame.

it´s gonna be cold in France and western europe on weekend, so take alot warm clothes

Was planning on it. :D Bought another pair of ski gloves(the ones I have are very old) and two pairs of ski socks. That oughta make my stash complete. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom