PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2checkerfloorscansm.jpg

u2car1976.jpg

u21976-1.jpg

babyu2inthehouse.jpg

scan0008.jpg

OMFGSQUEEEEEEEEEEEELondoninMay1980S.jpg

I actually really like that hat on Bono :).

*Totally wants to go on a wacky road trip with these guys now*

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's got "I'm Too Sexy" in my head after seeing Bono's pose here?

First: wtf is up with Bono's hair?!? :lol: He looks like he just got out of bed! ........................ :ohmy: :hyper: :shifty:

Dammit, I thought I got Bono all nice and tidied up before he left this morning!

So here's the photo I mentioned earlier as always having been one of my favorite ones of the guys, by the way:

U22.jpg

I dunno. I see this one and I think it's like a family portrait, almost, or something. It just makes me smile.

Just in case you don't have this version!

u2jtphotoshoot.jpg

I don't have that version, no, Comet! *Rightclicksave*

Funny how the look on Bono's face in that second version can change the whole dynamic of an otherwise sweet picture :p.

I like that black and white one you had, too, where Bono's leaning his head on Edge (like in the color ones...coincidence :hmm:?). He's like a dog sometimes with his affection.

I actually really like that hat on Bono :).
It does look good on him...

*Totally wants to go on a wacky road trip with these guys now*
Me too! *loves road trips*

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's got "I'm Too Sexy" in my head after seeing Bono's pose here?
*raises hand*

Dammit, I thought I got Bono all nice and tidied up before he left this morning!
FTW! :lol:

I love Larry's pouty lips!

It's like they're all practicing their myspace profile pic - duckface!
:lol:

I don't have that version, no, Comet! *Rightclicksave*

Funny how the look on Bono's face in that second version can change the whole dynamic of an otherwise sweet picture :p.

I like that black and white one you had, too, where Bono's leaning his head on Edge (like in the color ones...coincidence :hmm:?). He's like a dog sometimes with his affection.
:yes:

Hehe, glad to be in agreement, Tara :D.

Me too! *loves road trips*

Road trips are fun :yes:.

*raises hand*

:giggle:

I love, too, how bored Larry looks in that photo. He's sitting there with a look on his face like, "Bono, stop preening and dragging this out. Are we done yet?" :p.

Katie, your mention of the '80s font in that picture makes me suddenly want to see them in some sort of 'Breakfast Club'-type '80s movie or something. They kinda look like they could fit in one of those kinds of films.

I don't think I've ever seen that pic with Lar in the yellow. And I hate to say this but with that hat, and that sleeveless sweatshirt, Bono look slike Sting from the Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic video :reject:

I thought they kinda hated each other!

I loves me some Sting :tongue: :drool:

I'd always heard they were friends :shrug:. I could be wrong on that.

The music business is definitely like high school :yes:. Musical cliquiness (is that a word?) everywhere.

My watermelon licorice now sort of tastes like soap. :-(

That's...weird. And unfortunate :(.

Back
Top Bottom