PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dazzled, she's doing really well, thanks! Had a great time. :) I asked her if she was glad to be home, or if she wished she were still there - kind of interesting, cause Toronto/Chicago for 12 days was the longest trip I've had as an adult, and while we were there, neither of us missed home one bit, and we also didn't want it to be over. She said that she had a great time, but that she was also glad to be home, although if I could have been there with her, she probably would have wanted to stay. :cute: :heart:

Jetlag - both on the way there and on the way home, she was up for 32 - 35 hrs straight. She said when they arrived, the teacher told them not to nap, that they would avoid jetlag better if they forced themselves to stay up, and then go to bed at the normal Europe bedtime. That's what she did, and said that she adjusted easily. Last night she stayed up till 5 am, got up at noon, and seemed rested all day. Around 8 she said she was tired, I pointed out that it would have been 2 am in Europe. She laid on the sofa, and has been asleep ever since. :lol:

I know jetlag is supposedly worse in one direction - does anyone know if it's east or west?

Night Drea :hug:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

well i'm guessing since you were using netscape, that you prefer it to explorer?

if so, get firefox. it's similar to netscape, only faaaaaaaar better :up:

or do you need to read the thread in LS where i've been converting people :hmm:

You guessed correct.

And :hmm: perhaps it may be worth looking into. I must admit, I've only heard good things...

But you can work on me if you like :flirt:

:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You guessed correct.

And :hmm: perhaps it may be worth looking into. I must admit, I've only heard good things...

But you can work on me if you like :flirt:

work on you eh :hmm:

ok :D

you'll hear more good things if you read the thread i made in the LS

i even converted Sicy :sexywink:

that i am :flirt:

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

:sexywink:

<--:nerd:

VintagePunk said:

So it would be worse returning to North America from Europe then, right?

yeah

it makes sense...to me atleast:wink:

when you fly to europe you lose a few hours, (if it's a night flight it's even easier to get over) so if you stay up until a normal bedtime in europe you just sleep really well that night and the next day you're adjusted.

where as if you fly back form europe if you leave at say 1:00 PM and it's a 7-8 hour flight with the 6 hour time change (apx) you would arrive at around 3:00 PM on the same day which is weirder to your body than losing a few hours.

that was waaaaay too long and nerdy :tsk:

:nerd:

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

yeah

it makes sense...to me atleast:wink:

when you fly to europe you lose a few hours, (if it's a night flight it's even easier to get over) so if you stay up until a normal bedtime in europe you just sleep really well that night and the next day you're adjusted.

where as if you fly back form europe if you leave at say 1:00 PM and it's a 7-8 hour flight with the 6 hour time change (apx) you would arrive at around 3:00 PM on the same day which is weirder to your body than losing a few hours.

that was waaaaay too long and nerdy :tsk:

:nerd:

:lol: Put that way, it makes sense :up: When you get there, it's just like staying up late for a night, which is no big deal. On the way back, it would be like you've had too many hours in the day, or something. :huh: :lol:

Well, seeing I'm unusually tired tonight and we'll be needing a new thread soon :uhoh: I think it's bed time for me :wink:

:hug: goodnight all, sweet dreams :heart:

Happy Birthday Dazz :hug:

Earlier tonight, the phone rang, and my call display said ONT GOVT, and I was like WTF is the government doing calling me?? :eyebrow: So, I did what i often do with phone solicitors, I pushed the button to answer it, and immediately pushed the one to end it. I sat back down and the phone rang again, and again it said ONT GOVT. That time, I was all "OMG, why does the government keeping calling me?? :yikes: What have I done?? :ohmy: What do they want?" :sad:

I answered it, and it was him calling from the office. :lmao: :lmao:

Night SG :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom