PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
YouTube - Queen - I want to break free

:shifty:

You know he could pull off a Freddy. :wink: Well excuuuuuuuuuse me princess.
bonoprincess.jpg

It's lunchtime and I'm making sandwiches. Anyone want some?

From the last thread:
Heh, yeah... I had someone from Perth telling me I should stick around after Perth I and see Muse the next night with them... and then Perth II went on sale for the same night. Oops!

Yeah, the whole sitting down thing baffles me too. It was weird... A couple of people stood up right at the start of the Melbourne show, and then I did too, but then someone in the seat next to me said she couldn't see so I sat down again (this is front row, mind you). Yes, I could have ignored her, but I'm too nice. *L*
But still, why would you stay sitting in the FRONT ROW?? If you want to sit in comfort and not get involved with a gig, buy the DVD and stay home. I dunno if Australian audiences are more sit-down-ish than other countries (well, I know you'd never get people sitting down in Latin America, or probably Europe either), but that's the way a lot of concert-goers here seem to think. Sigh!
But yeah, between Sydney and the second Brisbane show, I got enough standing and bopping done. *L*

Heh, no lecture necessary! I was especially keen to get tickets to the second Muse show, since I failed so badly with crappy tickets to the first one... second show we've got GA. :D Although I don't have that day off work, so no mosh pit for me!

Well yeah, I figured you did, but one day I might catch you out... :wink:

As for thread titles, I dunno what sort of jokes have been circulating, besides the obvious... I suppose there's already been a sandwich-related thread recently?
Ha that would've been cool. Stupid U2 for getting in the way. :wink:

You are too nice. :wink: Here I was hoping some of my Dutchness had rubbed off on you when you were here! Right as you said, if you want to sit you can buy a dvd. What fun is it in sitting down when you're at a concert? Sure, if you can't stand I get it, but if you're perfectly healthy? :doh:

GA is great for Muse. Shame you aren't getting in the pit. Nah just kidding, I was fine stnading further away cause I didn't want to get squashed! Still got a great gig. :up:

clear then! i thought they were a pretty decent band as far as i remember! should maybe look them up and give it a go again to see what are they up to nowadays : )

sorry that Muse and U2 are overlapping : (

i love them too!! sometimes they piss me off, but mostly they just crack me up...

woohoo... back from my short lunch shopping! i'm now eating quark! and a cinnamon bun!

new thread... ummm... it's either something about IT breaking free or something with the stick :l ol:

Ha, it took me a second to realise what you were eating. I was thinking quarks as in tiny particles that are within atoms. :lol: Enjoy your lunch!

:applaud:
whaaat? me for a thread duty? will see on which side of the timezone we happen to be by that time :)

but copying from my last post:
IT from between the sandwich?? :ohmy:
ShiftyEyes.gif
i wonder which kind of sandwich and who's IT
scratchchin.gif
sm-giggle.gif

yes, GG - i'm still desperate for a sandwich! you can make me one :) put some mustard between BEdge, it spices it even more :drool:

Apparently! :lol:

Oh, there'll be cameras. And me and Jem plan to be front row for it. :shifty:

I'm going to see my fried who's feeling a bit down lately. :wave: Back later.

but how do you know when to be there?? :hmm: unless you go to ALL concerts... and sucks of course when IT slips out when you are on the outside rail, but he happens to be in the inside... or vice versa..
but of course - luckily there will be cameras (hopefully with female photographers ;))

have a great time with your friend! hope she/he will feel better after you will be there! see ya later :wave:

You are too nice. :wink: Here I was hoping some of my Dutchness had rubbed off on you when you were here! Right as you said, if you want to sit you can buy a dvd. What fun is it in sitting down when you're at a concert? Sure, if you can't stand I get it, but if you're perfectly healthy? :doh:

GA is great for Muse. Shame you aren't getting in the pit. Nah just kidding, I was fine stnading further away cause I didn't want to get squashed! Still got a great gig. :up:

Not enough Dutchness rubbed off, I guess! :wink: Although I've been craving vla for the last year... And those chocolate things we got in that train station... :drool:

Are Muse moshes squashier than U2 ones? Not that I've really been in the thick of the pit at a U2 show yet, either. I may rectify that in December...!

Seeya, Gg! :wave:

I need to take off too, it's nearly my bed time... :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:Nice thread title...

We have a video, a slogan and now, a song....

Yay for Friday! :cabbagepatch: It's a friend's birthday, so we're going to an AWESOME Mexican restaurant just across the border for dinner tonight. :drool: Should be fun! Tasty food + delicious margaritas + cheap US prices = WINNAR! :love:

:hyper: I almost paid off my credit card - I have a balance of $61

Awesome!! :hi5: Good for you!

I've got girls night out tonight too. It's kinda funny/sad actually. My two friends are kinda unhappy in their career/marriages so talking to them makes me sad but it always makes me appreciate my life/job/husband more. :shrug:

eta: I have to restart my computer - BBS

Happy Friday!!!:hyper:

Zooey, :up: about the credit card!

Thora, sounds like you have a great night planned!:wink:

Not enough Dutchness rubbed off, I guess! :wink: Although I've been craving vla for the last year... And those chocolate things we got in that train station... :drool:

Are Muse moshes squashier than U2 ones? Not that I've really been in the thick of the pit at a U2 show yet, either. I may rectify that in December...!

Seeya, Gg! :wave:

I need to take off too, it's nearly my bed time... :wave:
Shame I can't send you vla through mail! Chocolate things we got in that train station.... :scratch: chocolate things... uhmm.. I have no clue what you mean. :lol:

Uh U2 have no mosh pits. Believe me, a U2 crowd is waaaay different from Muse.
:lmao: Thread title. :love:

Speshully for you. :flirt:

Was the Bon Jovi video posted in one of our previous threads? I'm pretty sure that's what spurred me to go snag the Springsteen one out of the Springsteen thread.

And then all hell broke loose. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom