PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*adds Wild to birthday pressie wish list*

:D

Oh Dear, my lovely Pleba Girls :hug:
I must get going to bed. I'm working the holiday tmrw and I hope I'm so busy that I have to work 12 hrs :lol:

I'll be back later this wk :hug:

G'night GG and Jem! :hug:

I got distracted - I'm making dinner. I normally don't eat this early, but I'm starving, so I figured I might as well make something, as I'm hungry. :)

How the hell did Wesley Crusher make it through Starfleet Academy? He's a turd and a fuck-up. Gene Roddenberry's Marty Stu indeed.

No AC, VP? :hug:

I put my mom's in last week. Need to get mine in, but the fans will do for now. Felix parks himself in front of it on hot days. :cute:

:wave::wave::wave:

hi here for about 20 mins

i was reading the rest of the last thread.
you all have been a roll

CONGRATS to K for your ?admission to the Tourism program, and to Thora for doing better on your run!

I had a whole series of dreams with her in them last tour. I was like "c'mon, you get him all the time for real. At least let me have him in my dreams, and stay the hell out of them."

:grumpy: I'd sure agree with this!
evil dentist//!! :yikes: :hug:VP

Wild:hug: that was bad! That was a nightmare NOT a dream!

:hyper: dg! having funnnn, i hear!:hug::D

No AC, VP? :hug:

I put my mom's in last week. Need to get mine in, but the fans will do for now. Felix parks himself in front of it on hot days. :cute:

Not yet. It's very heavy, but it only involves 10 seconds of lifting, and the rest is easy. Sarah and I usually do it, but she can't lift anything that heavy right now. I could have asked for help, and will...I just haven't yet.

I'm just a little bitchy right now. I'm hot, and just wanted to have a few drinks and talk with you guys, but someone has been abnormally demanding tonight, and I'm not in the mood for it.

It was sweet of you to put your mom's a/c in. :hug: :)

Dazzled!! :hug:

Did I mention he walked me home last night? :cute: We live in walking distance of the bar, but he lives in the other direction. Which means a-he's responsible enough not to drive when drinking and b-he's a gentleman. :)

Did I mention he walked me home last night? :cute: We live in walking distance of the bar, but he lives in the other direction. Which means a-he's responsible enough not to drive when drinking and b-he's a gentleman. :)

Oh, stop saying things to make him sound awesome! It's too soon for us to be sure, and you're making me really, really like him. So stop it. :wink:

Wow chatty tonight :D

Just got home from work.

I dunno how to quote from other threads so I'll answer your questions here.

To Jem: Yes I'm still alive, just barely though :lol: Like Wild said, I squeeled really loudly in the break room and I had to tell everyone why :wink: They all thought I was crazy.
Then at the end of my shift I was thinking about U2 and Larry and elevators and hotels (cough from a certain Wild L and B story cough) and I actually broke a coffee pot because I wasn't paying attention :lol:
My co-workers think I'm insane, and I love it!!! Muhahahahaha

Drinks at that bar are a MUST for next summer....and some crazy pics *not like I'll be stroking the elevator buttons or anything* :shifty:

To Jem: Yes I'm still alive, just barely though :lol: Like Wild said, I squeeled really loudly in the break room and I had to tell everyone why :wink: They all thought I was crazy.
Then at the end of my shift I was thinking about U2 and Larry and elevators and hotels (cough from a certain Wild L and B story cough) and I actually broke a coffee pot because I wasn't paying attention :lol:

oh noooo! *hides her lol* :hug:K

Just got home from work.

I dunno how to quote from other threads so I'll answer your questions here.

My co-workers think I'm insane, and I love it!!! Muhahahahaha

Drinks at that bar are a MUST for next summer....and some crazy pics *not like I'll be stroking the elevator buttons or anything* :shifty:

:lol: :cute:

I'm sure you read about my Larry meeting, right? :shifty:

VP :hug::hug:

i have about a 1/3 of $ saved up for a Portable a/c...now I have to (beg) ask my sis if she'll put up the rest . I think I ould pay the the baalnce back within ? 3 -4 months depending on the price. :pray:

Good for you! I can't stand to be without one. It's not quite been unbearable yet, but it's certainly bordering on it.

When you say portable, do you mean the kind on wheels, or the kind that goes in your window? You should check Craigslist, many people who get central air get rid of them for very reasonable prices.

In fact, I have two extra ones - my mom's old window one from when she lived next door, and the one she used in the condo, on wheels. I wish I had a way to get one of them to you, I'd give you one! :hug:

:
Good for you! I can't stand to be without one. It's not quite been unbearable yet, but it's certainly bordering on it.

When you say portable, do you mean the kind on wheels, or the kind that goes in your window? You should check Craigslist, many people who get central air get rid of them for very reasonable prices.

In fact, I have two extra ones - my mom's old window one from when she lived next door, and the one she used in the condo, on wheels. I wish I had a way to get one of them to you, I'd give you one! :hug:

very sweet VP:hug::hug:

yeah, the ones on wheels! this way since i have the long hallway... i can have it at night n my bedroom, then roll it in to the living room, and where i do my art & craft stuff).

with something like an a/c i just woudn't want to have a used one.unless like in your offer free...if something went wrong-o.... I feel better with a new one.

tho if my sis doesn't lend me the $ then craig's list might be my last resort. But since i have been saving something for it-- I think that will have her be okay about it.

I'd do my best to have it on as little as I could manage.... but when I draw esp as a left-hander i could be dripping on and smearing the work :scream:
And i can't afford to get serious insomnia from the heat!

Back
Top Bottom