PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so apparently I DO need deodorant, because when I went into the bathroom at work to change tops before going out for dinner .... uh ............. sad face. I texted my boss to have her swear to me that I did not stink all week.

She swore I didn't.

Before going to dinner, I stopped into a drug store and bought some deodorant and hydrocortisone cream, per arw's suggestion. Obviously, deodorant isn't the culprit, so I'm back on the stuff. I might even shave tomorrow, because letting myself be hairy wasn't the problem either. I'll have redder bumps tomorrow thanks for it, but I have that anyway, randomly some mornings.

Anyway. That was an unpleasant surprise. :lol:

The dermatologist couldn't get me in until Aug 15. Ugh! I'll try the new cream for a few days to see if I see any difference before trying to find another doc who can me in. Red bumps under my pit aren't the worst thing in the world, but it's annoying.

:uhoh: What the fuckkkk, that's insane.

According to the schedule, my Cory eggs are supposed to hatch today. Well 2/15 should. The rest was laid a few days ago so they won't hatch until next week. :hyper: But still. More babies!

Oi we just found two hedgehogs in the garden. One is the big dad of the family we used to have, before their hole was destroyed. We found dad the next year in a bag of compost in the shed, and he was still alive. :D Awesome that he found a new female, who knows, there may be a new family on the way.

And I saw a baby frog. Hopefully the frog family will return to the little pond I cleaned out and put new plants in.

Barbecue time! :D

Though I'd put them in the oven, with a nice orange sauce or something... :shifty: Or berry/blackcurrant sauce...

:D I'm happy the hedgehogs are back, we hadn't seen dad since we found him in the shed a few years back. I wonder how old frogs can get, since the big one we had has been with us for a few years. Sadly since I regorganized the pond he left. But I saw a tiny one earlier today, so maybe there's another pond nearby.

yep, definitely. :crack: Shittiest week from shite.

At least my parents are leaving on holidays for 3 weeks tomorrow. Sweet frickin' freedom!

Time has been FLYING for me lately. My job is pretty fast paced and as we have a HUGE event next weekend, there's been so much to do in preparation for that. Every day goes by so quickly - it's crazy! The way my event schedule is looking, I won't ever have time to be bored. :up: I like!! :D

I woke up the in middle of the night, and saw that on tv. I nearly started sobbing. :sad:

This has been the longest week ever it feels. Anyone else feel that too?
*raises hand*

Time has been FLYING for me lately. My job is pretty fast paced and as we have a HUGE event next weekend, there's been so much to do in preparation for that. Every day goes by so quickly - it's crazy! The way my event schedule is looking, I won't ever have time to be bored. :up: I like!! :D
Yay?

Fuck da beach, damn it was cold there, should´ve watched temp before left there, saw only that sun is shining and it´s +14C :lol:

Yeaaa :D The frog is back! At least some positive things this week. Fixed up the pond, and now Mr. Frog gave his approval by coming back. That and the Hedgehog returning, I'm happy with the animals in my yard.

Hm, well that was rather uneventful. Last karate of the year is always basketball night, with drink and crisps. His wife and kid were there, lol I talked quite a bit to her. She's rather nice. But yea, he didn't do anything, except offer me some drinks to take home as he bought far too much. Well I don't mind Fanta zero, so I took it. No strange convo or whatever. Lol I was outta there pretty quickly. I bet I'll get some wonky text later tonight, but for now I'm rid of it!

Sooo the 'rents leave for their 3 week holiday tomorrow. Party time!

:drunk:

Well, pizza time tomorrow eve, that is. Can't go wrong with pizza. And there's leftover chicken from yesterday, so I'll make pasta sunday I guess.

Oh and pants are for losers. :wink: Though I'm not wearing them now for a practical reason, as I'm sweaty, but still!

Hm, well that was rather uneventful. Last karate of the year is always basketball night, with drink and crisps. His wife and kid were there, lol I talked quite a bit to her. She's rather nice. But yea, he didn't do anything, except offer me some drinks to take home as he bought far too much. Well I don't mind Fanta zero, so I took it. No strange convo or whatever. Lol I was outta there pretty quickly. I bet I'll get some wonky text later tonight, but for now I'm rid of it!

:up::up:

boot camp last night was insane....

we start with about a 10 min cardio warm up each time so we did that and then proceeded to go right into another 15 min worth of cardio. After that we went into the TRX room, which felt like an oven, and went over a few routines plus did kettle bell swings, lunges with weights, and side planks. Thankfully we ran out of time and did not finish the night with more Turkish get ups. Since the instructor is also my personal trainer she knows me quite well and has no problem giving me more than I think I can handle and she kicked my ass good yesterday. I slowly walked around a lake today and that's about all I can do. I'm going to run and do weights tomorrow and then take a weight class on Sunday. I'm super happy that I've been able to get back into this. Also, not working 6 days a week in catering kitchens has been good for my waistline because I finally feel like I've lost a little weight in the past few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom