PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to that all week.:hug:

I'm looking forward to next time. We thought our travels this time were epic....:shifty:

I've been following that multicam praject. It looks amazing considering the weather!

No time for a picspam from me this morning but maybe this afternoon (short work day today).

:lol::lol: Larry is priceless on CT fuckup there :wink::lmao:

:yes: Thanks for sharing

Lord Of The Rings symphony? :drool: Want.

Also want that huuuuge wall of Bono and Edge. That's gorgeous.

I've just gone crazy; I'm listening to Christmas music even though it's October...I don't know, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic

I listen to I Believe in Father Christmas all the time :reject:

That smilely describes it perfectly :sexywink:

I got the Montreal 2 show. A copy of that is coming your way as well :D

audio or video? :shifty:

The clues lie in my avi and sig........

just no Adam

Hmmm :hmm:

Would this work??

U2Stay1993-Larry2V1.jpg

:sexywink:

No time for a picspam from me this morning but maybe this afternoon (short work day today).

:yes: Thanks for sharing

I listen to I Believe in Father Christmas all the time :reject:

audio or video? :shifty:

audio

This day just keeps getting better.

We were supposed to have a tech guy come and set up a shared drive on my computer this morning at 9. He called me and said he was running a little late but he'd be here soon. It's over three hours later and he still hasn't shown up or called me back. I'm done at 1 and I'm not sitting here after that waiting for him. I've left him a bunch of messages and he hasn't called me back.

My boss might be pissed that I didn't wait for him but my shift is done at 1 and I'm not sitting here past that for a tech guy who didn't have the manners to call me back after he's hours later. It's not a big computer issue that we need fixed today anyway.

Sorry for the rant.

:angry:

No worries on ranting here Kristen. :hug: And I wouldn't wait around for something like that either. Are they going to pay you doubletime for staying after your shift? No? Then outta there! :angry:

No worries on ranting here Kristen. :hug: And I wouldn't wait around for something like that either. Are they going to pay you doubletime for staying after your shift? No? Then outta there! :angry:

I'm just so frustrated today with this job. I've been staring at the wall for 3 hours.

I know my boss though. She be like "Why didn't you wait for him?" Excuse me, I called him a bunch of times and left messages.

He couldn't even call me back after being over 3 hours late and counting :down:

Soaked. I came into work and I make my coffee in a french press. I ran out of light cream. Crap. Go to the market across the street. They don't have light cream. So I was going to walk a little further up the street to a CVS when BOOM down pour. No jacket. No umbrella. No light cream for me. I had to use half and half which I don't like. Boo.

Aww boo! And wait, what is this light cream? :hmm: Have I been missing something? I do like half and half but I hate adding the calories and fat. Tell me about this...

I wonder what they're looking at. :hmm:

:hmm: Bono's eyes are closed, so I think he's just in a Zen moment. Edge is looking at me. :sexywink: Oh wait, I missed that show. :sigh:

Can I be a complete geek retard and say they are likely playing Beautiful Day there because Edge has the Explorer?

**giggle**

On the plane in two hours to Vancouver for Seattle!!

I'm sure you're right! The cool thing about the murals is they list all the show info. The date it was here at the arena, the band members, and the entire set list! I couldn't read U2's because of course there were too many people standing in front of that ONE mural because there was something going on there people were watching. I at least went up to one dude who was leaning on Bono and asked him to move. HA! :lol:

Here's a pic of Freddie. Chelsea likes him a lot, as you can see. :giggle:

SDSportsArena10-13-11FreddieChelsea.jpg

:lol: Omg I love legos!

Now I have the sudden urge to find my boxes of lego in a pile of dust somewhere and build something.

Yay , Kaiser Chiefs on the radio!

Exited to see them next month! :hyper:

:D It's starting to become soon! That'll be my first non stadium gig ever. :lol: only seen U2 and Muse in stadiums, though I reckon Rotterdam was an Arena gig... not sure 'bout that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom