PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry, I know what you're thinking in this pic, and the answer is yes :combust:
(Adam doesn't think I really mean it when I say yes, but believe me Larry, the answer is yes)
:up:

That sweaty baby bono pic on the previous page is sooooooo cute! :love:
Yes. Yes it is. :shifty:

Hansel's looking strangely almost attractive. Aka I obviously need sleep, it's late and my brain is addled.
:ohmy:

You must have been really tired, Katie. Really tired. :ohmy:

3 hours of sleep last night. UGH. That makes for 12 in the last 72 hours......Lord help me.
:hug:

Aside from the slew of mullet photos.....sweet jesus.....it was a very good night for pictures.
I agree 1,000,000% with this.

Boss: Do you like kids
Interviewee: Um, I guess....does that matter?
Boss: Umm, no...just wondering. Moving on....

Fast forward 9 months

Boss: I need you to watch my kid while I go into a meeting
New Hire: But I.....*slaps head remembering* Now I know why I was asked that
:lol:

For Kristen: :hug:

CK: check your PMs. :shifty:

I can always make more - everyone's welcome! :lol:

What does it mean for you, GG? :lol:

This is what I'm eating, basically:

crispy-hash-browns-1.jpg

:lol: It's still very weird for me to see you guys talk about having Hash Browns for breakfast. To me it means something entirely different that I would not recommend for breakfast at all!!

I so know what you are talking about :lol: And I agree. Weird!

Hash browns, sausage :)giggle:) and fruit. :drool:

YUM

Speaking of fruit, I just ate a banana :shifty:

Wow that sucks big time :hug: Did you find something else already?

Nope. There's kinda of a lack of jobs in my town right now.

Yeah :sigh:

I have to go out Monday as have to go to the hospital and have a procedure so my gastrologist can decide what needs to be removed and whether he needs to do it asap or can wait a while :uhoh:

Hope things go well :hug:

I have to go out Monday as have to go to the hospital and have a procedure so my gastrologist can decide what needs to be removed and whether he needs to do it asap or can wait a while :uhoh:

I hope they can take care of it soon! :hug:

HashBrownies.jpg

:wink: The literal thing. Brownies with hash in it.

Ahh, I see. :lol: We just call them "special brownies." :lol:

Hope everything goes well on Monday, Wild :hug::hug:

*sends good vibes*

HashBrownies.jpg

:lol:

Gotta love whoever came up with the idea to put hash in brownies.

CK: check your PMs. :shifty:

:hug: I'm listening to it now. :hyper:

HashBrownies.jpg

Oh, aka "special setlist brownies" :wink: :lol:
I miss our setlist parties already. :sad: :reject: *still has post-tour blues*

And I just got back from my 5 month prenatal checkup. The Adamling is doing great! (Medical details under the spoiler tag so I don't squick anyone by accident.)
I had to get a Pap Smear, which no-one likes, but is a necessary evil. I also had to get a cervical ultrasound, because I was diagnosed with HPV back in early '06 after Lil CK was born. And even though I am scheduled for a regular sonogram in two weeks, I got to see the Adamling! He just happened to be visible while my ob/gyn was doing the cervical ultrasound so I got to see him for a minute as well as get a picture! :D Not the clearest picture, but still an awesome bonus. :up:

:hug: I'm listening to it now. :hyper:

Oh, aka "special setlist brownies" :wink: :lol:
I miss our setlist parties already. :sad: :reject: *still has post-tour blues*

And I just got back from my 5 month prenatal checkup. The Adamling is doing great! (Medical details under the spoiler tag so I don't squick anyone by accident.)
I had to get a Pap Smear, which no-one likes, but is a necessary evil. I also had to get a cervical ultrasound, because I was diagnosed with HPV back in early '06 after Lil CK was born. And even though I am scheduled for a regular sonogram in two weeks, I got to see the Adamling! He just happened to be visible while my ob/gyn was doing the cervical ultrasound so I got to see him for a minute as well as get a picture! :D Not the clearest picture, but still an awesome bonus. :up:

You're very welcome. :D

And, yay! Frobaby is doing good! :hyper:

CK, glad the little one is doing good :hug: How are you feeling?

Feeling loads better, actually. The 2nd trimester is by far my favorite. I'm not as tired, and I don't look like a bloated whale yet. :giggle:
(It was my favorite when I had Lil CK as well.)

Only annoying thing is the heartburn, but Tums can handle that. :lol:

Comet, anymore photos?

CK, whoohoo for the second tri. Have you felt the baby? I hear you feel it sooner with number 2.

Hey everyone. I've stayed quiet today because lack of sleep makes me slaphappy drunk and my attention span is terrible.

No more scanned right now GR. There are so many I may never get to them all, but I think I started with the best, though I need to take a second flip through everything. There are still lots I don't think I've ever seen online.

CK glad to hear things are going well too. I hated the 1st and 3rd trimesters too. Feeling nauseated for the 1st 3 and feeling HUGE the last 3. Bleh. :lol:

Comet, anymore photos?

CK, whoohoo for the second tri. Have you felt the baby? I hear you feel it sooner with number 2.

Hey everyone. I've stayed quiet today because lack of sleep makes me slaphappy drunk and my attention span is terrible.

Yeah, he's been moving for the last 3 weeks or so, and just in the last week it's gotten more noticeable. And based on what I remember from Lil CK, I'd say I probably felt the Adamling a couple weeks earlier, if that. I think I do remember reading something in one of my baby books about feeling it sooner with subsequent pregnancies as opposed to the first. Wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

Feeling loads better, actually. The 2nd trimester is by far my favorite. I'm not as tired, and I don't look like a bloated whale yet. :giggle:
(It was my favorite when I had Lil CK as well.)

Only annoying thing is the heartburn, but Tums can handle that. :lol:

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a lot better :hug:

I can't imagine what it would feel like to actually have a baby inside you. I dunno if I could handle that. I get squirmish with anything medical. I'd probably freak out over every little move :wink:

I called my daughter Critter since we didn't find out the sex. It felt like a fish at first. Yeah, I know...that's creepy. Then, you do miss it once the baby's out. It's the first time in 10 months you are alone.

I called my daughter Critter since we didn't find out the sex. It felt like a fish at first. Yeah, I know...that's creepy. Then, you do miss it once the baby's out. It's the first time in 10 months you are alone.

Yeah, fish-like is actually a good comparison. I remember freaking out a bit when I was pregnant with CK and he first started moving. We were in the car at the time and I thought something was wrong, lol. But then I was like "OH WAIT. I KNOW WHAT THAT MIGHT BE. O_O *

It was much easier this time to be like "oh hey, I remember this!"

Yeah, fish-like is actually a good comparison. I remember freaking out a bit when I was pregnant with CK and he first started moving. We were in the car at the time and I thought something was wrong, lol. But then I was like "OH WAIT. I KNOW WHAT THAT MIGHT BE. O_O *

It was much easier this time to be like "oh hey, I remember this!"

First time I felt it - it felt like something was moving from one side of my belly to the next. I was at work sitting at my desk and thought, Jiggawha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom