PGP...Counting down the days until we see the Boys again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

No, the U2 cd's are safe, thank goodness. :lol:

When do you get to go home?? :hyper: Have you been homesick much?

whew....:lol:

My last exam is next wednesday and then then I go home on the afternoon of thursday!!!! I'm so excited!! Although I know a girl whose leaving an hour after the exam. I wish I was doing that but it's waaaay too rushed for me. Truthfully I haven't really been homesick much since school keeps me pretty busy so I just don't have time to think about it, but now that it's so close and with the stress I have been. Just 5 more days!! :hyper:

2005_1209Boston0162.jpg

2005_1209Boston0150.jpg

2005_1209Boston0159.jpg

2005_1209Boston0185.jpg

WildHoney said:

Oh this is when Bono saw Me & Jem in the second row :shifty:

:lol:

are you sure:eyebrow: ?

I think that was when Bono was trying to coax me out of the nose bleed section:drool: ......

:angry:

:lmao:

Mucca said:
Russty!!! :hug:

I've been alright. Studying lots while still trying to have a life. Not working out too well at the moment....:lol:

How are you? Do you have a pic of you OOTS tattoo???

:hug: I'm doing okay have a bit of the flu, but I'm feeling better today.

I do have a pic of the tattoo. hehe of course. :wink:

6379da5d.jpg

tatwork008.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Jem, all caught up on your sleep, or still jetlagged?

still jetlagged :drool: :lol:

i fell back asleep this morning and overslept. kat woke me up at 10am and i had to be at work for 10.30am and it takes at least 45 mins for me to get to wokr on the bus

:laughing:

luckily my boss thought it was funny

Mucca said:

whew....:lol:

My last exam is next wednesday and then then I go home on the afternoon of thursday!!!! I'm so excited!! Although I know a girl whose leaving an hour after the exam. I wish I was doing that but it's waaaay too rushed for me. Truthfully I haven't really been homesick much since school keeps me pretty busy so I just don't have time to think about it, but now that it's so close and with the stress I have been. Just 5 more days!! :hyper:

Awww, glad you adjusted well to being there, and also glad your trip back is coming up soon! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: I'm doing okay have a bit of the flu, but I'm feeling better today.

I do have a pic of the tattoo. hehe of course. :wink:

Awwww...I hope you get well soon :hug:

The tattoo looks great!!! The flower is so pretty!! :love:

bonoishot said:

still jetlagged :drool: :lol:

i fell back asleep this morning and overslept. kat woke me up at 10am and i had to be at work for 10.30am and it takes at least 45 mins for me to get to wokr on the bus

:laughing:

luckily my boss thought it was funny

Funny i thought that may happen :lol:

i was in bed nearly all day :ohmy:

Shame NI was working :shifty:

Mucca said:

Awwww...I hope you get well soon :hug:

The tattoo looks great!!! The flower is so pretty!! :love:

Thanks Mucca I'm rather happy with it. And I've already had a ton of compliments on it. Now just to come up with a Christmas tattoo. They better not come out with anymore videos before then. :wink: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks Mucca I'm rather happy with it. And I've already had a ton of compliments on it. Now just to come up with a Christmas tattoo. They better not come out with anymore videos before then. :wink: :lol:

Another tattoo?!?! Seems like you're getting at least one done every 3 months or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom