PGP - Congrats To Dis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: I'm going through the archives and just found the thread where I'd accidently posted a cap in the setlist thread (for about a minute) before realizing and posting it in the PGP thread! :lol:

Until Rock Star?! :hyper:

I read the spoiler thread over at TWoP, and now I'm wishing I hadn't spoiled myself. :lol: I usually hate being spoiled, but ended up reading it anyways. Ah well. I'm still really looking forward to the show! :D

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: That's hilarious Drea! What kind of a reaction did you get to that?! :lmao:

Fortunately the only person to see it in the setlist party that day was Queen Bee, and once I edited that post I got her to edit hers, and then it was all good :lol: First cap I ever tried to post in the PGP and it nearly went VERY wrong! :laugh:

Drea said:

Fortunately the only person to see it in the setlist party that day was Queen Bee, and once I edited that post I got her to edit hers, and then it was all good :lol: First cap I ever tried to post in the PGP and it nearly went VERY wrong! :laugh:

Oh man, that's awesome! :lol:

as far as Rock Star goes, I'll just say Sting is one artist whom I would never even TRY to cover :yikes:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :) went putt-putt golfing today with the youth group from my church, then went to the beach - and somehow the backs of my knees got sun burned :uhoh: :lol:

Thanks :) I don't know how well the interview went, but it was definitley worth the shot :)

how are you?

Despite the burn, it sounds like you had a good day, SG! :)

I'm doing pretty good. Just finishing up dinner right now.

Sami - I liked Patrice for the first week I think, now not so much. She smiles too much when she's singing, and she's kinda boring. I don't know who will be next to go though. :shrug:

hey, rockstar viewers ... :wave:

I have Storm on in the background now. :wink:

<-- Is now exhausted from trying to read earlier in thread, gave up halfway through, and is now lying in bed taking nourisment from a trail mix/granola bar. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom