PGP - Celebrating Thanksgiving - who's stuffing the turkey??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Jem :hug: Kat will realise sooner or later how obsessed you are with Pleba sooner or later! :wink:

I don't fancy going out anywhere tomorrow either if it's THAT freezing - NO WAY!!!! :no: :scream: it was like that 10 years ago but towards the end of the year :huh: Fortunately, i was down in England&it had been a bit colder back home in Glasgow&when i came back it was back above zero thankfully but i'm going to be here this time around :mad: :madspit:

Weldy :wave: :hug: I don't like turkey actually :tsk:

What is that float you were talking about earlier on? I've never heard of it!

36_1_641.gif
36_1_631.gif

Hi Girls :wave:

:giggle: love the smilies Wild :wink: very appropriate!

Oh, i've heard of Garfield the cartoon cat Weldy!

:D I just didn't realise what the point of the float was nor realise it would be THAT Garfield! :love:

I'm off to have some yummy pud now! :ohmy: :evil:

Happy T'giving you guys :)

I was still catching up last night so I couldn't update you all on the saga of the heat/hot water *g* You may remember I left a message at the lawyers' office on Sat afternoon - no one had replied to it, so on Wed I called again. The lady called me back, apologizing at least 5 times in the short call and saying that it shouldn't've taken this long (it was clear she'd had no idea that Veranova (the property management company) was fucking me around)... The upshot of the whole thing is that I'm getting $375 back from the lawyers for this, and apparently the furnace is supposed to be installed tomorrow. (If it isn't, Erin told me to call her and let her know.) So I should have heat (and hot water!) when I get home from work tomorrow! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Hey Wild :hug:

I know the feeling
8.gif

I've looked at the weather forecast We're meant to get snow on Saturday.:madspit:

:scream: I want it tomorrow so i don't hae to go to work:grumpy:

I told them if it snows and the trains aren't working thee's snow way i'm going in :lol:

Get iT .....

Boston next Saturday night(when we GA lining) Showers/snow :no:

Drea :hug: Good job! It's about damn time someone got something done :rant: and yeah on getting some $$ back, too :up:

Wild - The Detroit concerts were excellent :yes: :love:

and We're already pretty well buried in snow :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:tsk: That's why I stopped at two servings....I know I'm getting pumpkin pie for dessert....as soon as dad gets done with putting the Advent candles together :sigh:

Oh we're WAY past dessert :lol:

We ate at 1, then around 3 we had apple pie for dessert... a little while ago I started picking at leftovers :crack:

I :heart: Yams! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

So :crack: full! :crazy :sick

:lol: But I CAN'T stop eating! :reject:

:hug: how are you today?

**Did you read about the dream I had the other night? :lol:

I want turkey and pumpkin pie!!! :scream: Sarah and I have been bitching for a few days that we don't get to celebrate the holiday like you guys do, with a really LONG weekend...we only get the Monday off.

I did!! :lol: So, who was the guy/boy? :wink:

I had a Bono dream yesterday morning. :drool: A lot of my recent dreams seem to incorperate the whole concert/GA experience in them.

Thanks Weldy. :)

Back
Top Bottom