PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: He had the hat on backwards and changed it halfway!!!

Sadly the vid is not quite good enough quality. His face is far too white. I'll try it with the other pic.

I don't even remember for sure. But something about Luke and naked bongo drumming and weed, and Lance was part of that whole scene, and maybe even some bff stuff with gay insinuations? It amused me briefly, but I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Cori frequents some of the same sites that I do - maybe she can remember?

:cute: :hug:

Ah okay, very interesting :lol: thanks.

Is that the one that's 24.2 MB?
Yep. Man I wish this was filmed in HD.
GG's score. :lmao: :tears:

Heres mine. :| Only recognize the guy from American Pie.

Your best matches
Chad Michael Murray 99%
Taylor Kitsch 96%
Michael Pitt 95%
Chris Klein 95%
Valentino Rossi 95%

The pic of Spike. :combust::drool::love: The S/B invisible scene. :combust:

:hmm: Chris Klein is the American Pie one right? I don't know any of the others..

:giggle: Thought you might like that pic. And woaaaaa that scene was rather nice!

My match with Bono: :shifty:

physical 99%
emotional 78%
intellectual 33%
total 70%

Who needs intellect when you have the physical and emotional stuff almost perfect. :shifty: Beside the fact am sure I'd never get a word in around him so he'd do most of the talking anyway. :lmao:

did you know?
In the Netherlands U2 has the record of the most number one albums in a row, 9 albums reached the top of the album chart since the Joshua Tree in 1987.
:love: Random U2start news bit.

Am trying to find pictures from that date. Not found anything sofar, Matt was taking video of COBL but missed the moment!

My match with Bono: :shifty:

physical 99%
emotional 78%
intellectual 33%
total 70%

Who needs intellect when you have the physical and emotional stuff almost perfect. :shifty: Beside the fact am sure I'd never get a word in around him so he'd do most of the talking anyway. :lmao:

Holy crap you win! :lol: Damn 99%, NICE.

Gg I forgot about these

cowboybono1zurich9-12-2010danielL.jpg

cowboybono2zurich9-12-2010danielL.jpg

I thought Matthew McCaunaghey was the naked, weed-smoking bongo player? Never heard gay rumors about him, but I know that bongo playing thing was him!

:hmm: not too bad.. :D
This is the compatibility between you and The Edge based on biorhythms.
physical 92%
emotional 43%
intellectual 79%
total 71%

mr :zen: presbytirian will probably think i'm too emotional for him!:lol:

And the 92% phyisical compatiblity :drool: certainly nixes the Birthyear thing pretty well!!!

Ahem! I had 100% physical! :lol: :wink:

Hi Jem! :kiss:

You did? :lol: Oh I thought you were 98% for some reason! :doh: My bad.

Quite the irony that about none of us got high scores at our favourite band member. :lol: At least one other band member is higher. Mine makes the least sense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom