PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm in the clip he's on the walkway, and in Matt's video he's constantly on the main stage. Perhaps it was COBL then, but i can't find any COBL vids in your favourites. :crack: God we must be able to track this somehow! I can't find it in the gif thread either, can you check the gif's properties to see what date you saved it?

This is the compatibility between you and Bono based on biorhythms.

physical 46%
emotional 94%
intellectual 100%
total 80%

This is the compatibility between you and Edge based onbiorhythms.
physical 58%
emotional 90%
intellectual 93%
total 80%

:lol: so it's deep, meaningful convos with Bono somewhere around town and on the phone. well I rather have 2 :heart: out of 3 . It's usually way better than 0!

On the other hand I'll also have deep & meaningful, some Scientific convo's w Edge out & about, and pretty good sex in bed. OK I can live with that! :hyper::lol:

and I guess the birth year isn't totally as determining as I thought it might be.

and end up with 80% for both

Wow, postwhore much today, ladies? :wink:

Hilarious matches! GG wins though, and who had RuPaul again? :lol:

Mine with Bono:

physical 68%
emotional 78%
intellectual 65%
total 71%

Overall:

Terrence Howard 99%
Lance Armstrong 98%
Rob Lowe 97%
Lou Diamond Phillips 97%
William Baldwin 96%

Rob Lowe's still got it going on, but the rest? :huh:

Wait, I KNOW what moment that gif must be. It's COBL. He was on the walkway during the "Time" part and afterwards, did a lap from Miss Sarajevo on Edge's bridge to Adam's bridge and back on stage for Vertigo. :doh: Memory fail!

We must be looking for COBL then.

Wait, I KNOW what moment that gif must be. It's COBL. He was on the walkway during the "Time" part and afterwards, did a lap from Miss Sarajevo on Edge's bridge to Adam's bridge and back on stage for Vertigo. :doh: Memory fail!

We must be looking for COBL then.

:shifty:

YouTube - U2 - Zurich 12.9.2010 - City of blinding lights

This is not the video from the gif though. That one doesn't seem to be working any more, and the angle is farther away on this one. :(

This is the compatibility between you and Bono based on biorhythms.
physical 46%
emotional 94%
intellectual 100%
total 80%

This is the compatibility between you and Edge based onbiorhythms.
physical 58%
emotional 90%
intellectual 93%
total 80%

:lol: so it's deep, meaningful convos with Bono somewhere around town and on the phone. well i rather have 2 :heart: out of 3 . It's usually way better than 0!

On the other hand I'll also have deep & meaningful, some Scientific convo's w Edge out & about, and pretty good sex in bed. OK I can live with that! :hyper::lol:

and end up with 80& for both

Daz you have to put in THE Edge. With just Edge you're getting that wrestler dude. :giggle:

That vid works for me! :D

lol it did when I first clicked. Put it on pause and it failed me.

I'll download it then so I can try to get a good screencap out of it.

I'm sure you and The Biebs will be very happy together. :cute: And there are about a zillion tweens would would kill for that score - you should appreciate it! :wink:

SO not worth getting jailed for. And I'd probably be murdered by one of those rabid fangirls. :yikes:

Sorry but I'll pass. :scream:

That vid works for me! :D

lol it did when I first clicked. Put it on pause and it failed me.

I'll download it then so I can try to get a good screencap out of it.

I had to DL it at the lowest quality, the two higher ones also didn't work. Have never had that happen before on a you tube video. :scratch: I probably do have the original higher quality video on my EHD though from the first time I saw it. i could check later. :hmm:

This is the compatibility between you and Hugh Laurie based on biorhythms. You can also browse for another celebrity or view your best matches.

If you like your match, impress your friends and add it to your Facebook profile.

physical 92%

emotional 43%

intellectual 72%

total 69%

:ohmy: Well that total percentage certainly bodes well!

:shifty:

:flirt: Why hel-lo Dr. House!

I had to DL it at the lowest quality, the two higher ones also didn't work. Have never had that happen before on a you tube video. :scratch: I probably do have the original higher quality video on my EHD though from the first time I saw it. i could check later. :hmm:

I'm downloading the HQ Mp4. It's only 480x360 so not that great, but I hope it'll do to get a decent screencap out of it.

I like how they say "IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS" :lol:

Aren't you guys impressed that I'm so perfectly compatible with Steve Buscemi? :drool:

wait whut? who? and who whut?

I don't even remember for sure. But something about Luke and naked bongo drumming and weed, and Lance was part of that whole scene, and maybe even some bff stuff with gay insinuations? It amused me briefly, but I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Cori frequents some of the same sites that I do - maybe she can remember?

SO not worth getting jailed for. And I'd probably be murdered by one of those rabid fangirls. :yikes:

Sorry but I'll pass. :scream:

:cute: :hug:

GG's score. :lmao: :tears:

Heres mine. :| Only recognize the guy from American Pie.

Your best matches
Chad Michael Murray 99%
Taylor Kitsch 96%
Michael Pitt 95%
Chris Klein 95%
Valentino Rossi 95%

The pic of Spike. :combust::drool::love: The S/B invisible scene. :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom