PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last nith when walked to a field to watch the meteoroid shower

on sunset northern lights

jFHTN.jpg

then meteor, damn fast buggers to catch lol

O1okG.jpg

sky was full of them, but so hard to catch a good shot lol

Last nith when walked to a field to watch the meteoroid shower

on sunset northern lights

jFHTN.jpg

then meteor, damn fast buggers to catch lol

O1okG.jpg

sky was full of them, but so hard to catch a good shot lol

MAJORLY cool!

That's hot :drool:

:D There we go, that's the beanie. Yoshi wasn't a brilliant model after all, his head was too small. But you get the idea. It can be worn with any possible combination of four signs.
yoshibeaniefront.jpg

yoshibeanieback.jpg

Awesome hat! :up:

I'm pretty good! It is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, so I have a 3 day weekend. The weather is gorgeous and the leaves have hit their peak, so we are going for a drive tonight. Such a beautiful time of year!:love:

How are you?

How was your drive last night? We went to Duluth and OMG the leaves were so pretty. :love:

He's gotta be exhausted. This is worse than a real tour. Next stop LA then the MOON!

:lol:

I'm sure we'll see a headline of that one day "Rockstar lands on the Moon" :wink:

Great pics JJ! :D And I'm definitely watching the docu tonight!

:crack: Just got back from work, worked 7 hours straight without break. Tomorrow we switch to the winter settings, so I had to renew all the price tags and shuffle around producs to satisfy the new plan. Took bloody ages, at least I had a friend to help me, but yeah. Pretty dead right now.

JJAsi, those pictures are amazing!:heart:

Nice avi Kristen!:yuck:

The drive was beautiful yesterday. Glad you had fun!

Awww, Ultraviolet in Montreal. Sweet memories!:cute:

I'm going to try. But I just checked and I mistook the hours. It's 11.30pm. I thought it'd be an hour earlier but I forgot the timezones. :doh: That's feckin' late, I don't have an early start tomorrow, so I think it's going to be a couple liters of coffee for me. I'm dead tired from work. But I WANT to watch this so bad.

You could try watching it via the BBC iplayer, if you can get a proxy to make your IP British. I think someone said they had a working one in the FTSD thread in EYKIW. Can't remember what it was called though. Something shield.. expat shield?

I'm going to try. But I just checked and I mistook the hours. It's 11.30pm. I thought it'd be an hour earlier but I forgot the timezones. :doh: That's feckin' late, I don't have an early start tomorrow, so I think it's going to be a couple liters of coffee for me. I'm dead tired from work. But I WANT to watch this so bad.

You could try watching it via the BBC iplayer, if you can get a proxy to make your IP British. I think someone said they had a working one in the FTSD thread in EYKIW. Can't remember what it was called though. Something shield.. expat shield?

I sort of understand the theory behind a proxy but have NO IDEA how to make it work or even where to begin...
But maybe I'll check out the thread. Don't know what time it'll be on here.

It'll be on 11.30 my time, so that's in 6 hours.

http://expatshield.com/

That program claims to make you capable of watching BBC.

Access all web-content
If you are living in a country where you do not have access to your favorite websites and services, Expat Shield will provide you complete access to the web by sending you on a virtual trip to the UK. You can access the web just like you would in the United States or Europe.

I think I'm just going to wait until it's on Showtime. I don't feel like messing with proxy servers and new programs to download and junk. /lazy

Good morning. :)

It'll be on 11.30 my time, so that's in 6 hours.

Expat Shield

That program claims to make you capable of watching BBC.

Access all web-content
If you are living in a country where you do not have access to your favorite websites and services, Expat Shield will provide you complete access to the web by sending you on a virtual trip to the UK. You can access the web just like you would in the United States or Europe.

oh, thanks. But I have a Mac. It says it's only good for Windows/Vista

Some people have mentioned getting a screaming deal for adding it for a few months (like a trial or promo thing, and then they can cancel before charges kick in). Never hurts to ask. Comcast is giving it to me for cheap with a deal they've got going on. I figured between this doc and Dexter, it was worth it for at least a few months.

I owe you a piece of mail, I know. I'm hoping to get it into the mail this week! :)

epic-fail-photos-product-description-fail.jpg

:lol: Omg that's taken from the supermarket chain I work in. And I never realized that in English this is pretty wrong.

Of = or, Nuts and Lion are candybars. :wink:

Some people have mentioned getting a screaming deal for adding it for a few months (like a trial or promo thing, and then they can cancel before charges kick in). Never hurts to ask. Comcast is giving it to me for cheap with a deal they've got going on. I figured between this doc and Dexter, it was worth it for at least a few months.

I owe you a piece of mail, I know. I'm hoping to get it into the mail this week! :)

I :heart: mail!!!

Ah crap, sorry I didn't realize that. Hm, I wonder if there's programs like these for mac.

no biggie. Thanks for trying. That pic is pretty funny! And there are kitkats in it too.

Back
Top Bottom