PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Without a doubt!!!:drool: I :heart: Chicago! I'm planning on most likely living there after college anyway!:happy: By the way, Kaf and Zee, and I were talking about how awesome it would be to have a PLEBAn meeting and get-away for a N.Y.C. show on the next tour..:shifty: :combust:

Well hey, if they play @ DC or Baltimore again, you'd ALL be welcomed to my pad for FREE! Hope you like dogs :wink:

U2isthebest said:

Without a doubt!!!:drool: I :heart: Chicago! I'm planning on most likely living there after college anyway!:happy: By the way, Kaf and Zee, and I were talking about how awesome it would be to have a PLEBAn meeting and get-away for a N.Y.C. show on the next tour..:shifty: :combust:

Would love to have you living in the same city :drool:

Ooooooh I would be up for that get away! That would be really cool!

ThoraSEB said:
Everyone's welcome to come over for coffee. I don't really have any breakfast-y kinds of foods though, so it will only be coffee for me this morning.

I'll bring bagels, and danishes, and yummy other foods from Panera Bread! Sorry about the delay ladies, my mom was on the phone asking me what I wanted for Christmas:drool: Did I mention that I'm getting the latest version of the U2 iPod?:rockon:

Well I'd better get going. I'm gonna show Bailey a U2 concert for the first tiem. Then we're off to take pics w/ Santa. Then I'm gonna write at least 6 pages tonight (Do NOT let me back in this thread!!! My life depends on it unfortunately :( )

U2isthebest said:

I'll bring bagels, and danishes, and yummy other foods from Panera Bread! Sorry about the delay ladies, my mom was on the phone asking me what I wanted for Christmas:drool: Did I mention that I'm getting the latest version of the U2 iPod?:rockon:

You are seriously getting it?! :shocked: :drool: I have been dropping hints to "Santa" about a new digital camera lol.

Mmmmm bagels :drool:

redhotswami said:
Well I'd better get going. I'm gonna show Bailey a U2 concert for the first tiem. Then we're off to take pics w/ Santa. Then I'm gonna write at least 6 pages tonight (Do NOT let me back in this thread!!! My life depends on it unfortunately :( )

Awwwwwww will miss you :hug: Hang in there you will get the paper done before you know it!

Pics with Santa awwwww :cute:

redhotswami said:

Bailey:cute: Have a fun time!! I'm going to watch Slane again tonight!!:drool: And I REFUSE to let you back in here until your work is done, young lady!:shame: Have a beautiful day too darling!! :hug:

Currently Listening: "Frozen"/Madonna

BonosBaby12 said:

You are seriously getting it?! :shocked: :drool: I have been dropping hints to "Santa" about a new digital camera lol.

Mmmmm bagels :drool:

I am!:faint: My mom made a solemn promise, and she knows what can happen if she breaks it..:madwife: :lmao: I can't fricking wait, forgetting all my other scads of music, my U2 and Madonna collection is fast growing "out of control" ahem. :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I am!:faint: My mom made a solemn promise, and she knows what can happen if she breaks it..:madwife: :lmao: I can't fricking wait, forgetting all my other scads of music, my U2 and Madonna collection is fast growing "out of control" ahem. :wink:

After that statement I don't dare see her going back on it! :lmao:

Love the pun there :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
You know speaking of U2 concerts I have a really strong urge to go and watch one right now lol

I'm going to get lunch in about half an hour, and then I'll probably watch Ocean's 11:drool: for Brad...:combust: I just ordered Chicago the other day, and it should arrive at my dorm in a couple days:dancing: I also broke my rule and ordered U218 just for the Milan DVD:rockon: one performance on Youtube, and I was done...I suppose all you ladies have seen the offical WITS performance from the Tokyo rooftop?:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Little Star"/Madonna (she wrote it for her daughter :cute: )

That would be the Vertigo DVD FYI:wink: Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me order the whole damn city:censored: :giggle:

Im going to head off everyone :hug: My mom will be home in a little bit so have to be ready when she get's here. Am going to manage to sneak in at least a couple of songs though off a concert dvd :wink:

I will be back sometime later. Have a great day :hug: Talk to you soon! :wave:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im going to head off everyone :hug: My mom will be home in a little bit so have to be ready when she get's here. Am going to manage to sneak in at least a couple of songs though off a concert dvd :wink:

I will be back sometime later. Have a great day :hug: Talk to you soon! :wave:

Have an awesome day Shannon!!:hug: I'll talk to you soon!!

I'm going to head out for lunch, and then I'll probably watch a movie, so I shall return later ladies!! Have an amazing day all!!:hug:

Currently Listening: "Where The Streets Have No Name"/U2 :drool:

Back
Top Bottom