PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, no VP yet? Do I need to go into detail about Bono shaking up a bottle of champagne and spraying it all over himself and Edge, realizing as the champagne drips from their bodies that they need to peel off the wet clothes?

Hmm, no VP yet? Do I need to go into detail about Bono shaking up a bottle of champagne and spraying it all over himself and Edge, realizing as the champagne drips from their bodies that they need to peel off the wet clothes?

Have I told you before that you are very much awesome? :love:

:lmao:!

No Zooey there's no Larry... he was too busy showing up in my dreams last night... But if his best friend the Bassist Britishicus appears then I'll gladly leave you the drummer :sexywink: No need for champagne, but maybe some melty chocolate... :shifty:

Kristen - got your message and PM'd you :) Where is it in Minny we're staying again?

I've seen VP on Twitter, although I don't think she's said anything there in the past few days...

Had a good run in a park this morning. The last part was BRUTAL, as it was all uphill on the way back. :crack: I was about ready to die, but then Nirvana came on my iPod and that helped me get the rest of the way up the hill. :lol:

Got home just as the snow was starting to fall. It's very light and not sticking yet, which is good. We're supposed to get about 5-10 cm tonight, but as long as it doesn't snow more than that, and that it turns to rain by tomorrow when I have to leave, that will be fine. I have plenty of food and entertainment, but I do have to go out tomorrow, and if it's a nuthouse out there due to the weather, that won't be fun. :angry: :lol:

Now I need to decide what movie to watch. There's nothing good on TV for a few hours, so I need some sort of amusement. :hmm:

Don't you know the basic scientific laws of PLEBA?

Ahem...

BONO IS NAKED WITH A GIANT BOTTLE OF WINE???

Now, we wait.

:love: you got my attention. Though I'd prefer he had a bottle of tequila. :shifty:

Breakfast as we speak:

krispykreme.jpg

And I'm about to put a hotel room for the Days Inn in Minneapolis back into the mix because I don't need it any more. Not sure if that one is booked full right now, but if it is, there's about to be a free room.

Oh yes! I am, but I had reserved 2 rooms, 1 for another group who switched to go to Moncton. Bono Mot and I will still be at the Days Inn in Minny. :hyper: I didn't know you guys are at the same hotel.

It's gonna be awesome. :D So who all here will be there? Mot and I and one more friend (maybe 2) will be there Fri - Sun morning.

It's too early. :scream: I wasn't going to fly east until the 18th or 19th. 10 day gap there... I don't think I can afford to be on the road that long. Though I'd LOVE to add 5 more shows!! :lol: Are you doing both Montreal shows Gg?

Back
Top Bottom