PGP: Ain't No One F*cks with Tiny Hippo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know...

but i can tell you what I'm looking at. :shifty:
:up::up::up:

:lmao:...oh, god, so many captions worthy of that photo. So many.

:D :up:

Will have to try that, then :).

Nice :up:. Always fun to be had in cramped locations.

Adele at a hockey game? That is strange.

I'm watching Jon Stewart right now. He's making me extremely happy tonight, he's been on fire the whole show (and in a related story, Sean Hannity is a dumbass. Not exactly news to most here, I'm sure, but it just needed to be said).

Oh yea. My house at the time was smaller than my current apartment. But at least 150 sq ft.

Talk about out of place at a hockey game... I finally heard part of the 2Cellos version of WOWY - as the music that was playing at the ACC on Sat night at the beginning of Sundin's jersey raising ceremony! :huh::lol: Umm.. dear whoever chose that music - WOWY? Really? For our beloved Mats?

What?! :lol: Wow, that's odd! Maybe he really likes that song/version? :lol:

Did I hear the words Larry PicSpam? :eyebrow:
GAME ON, GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

DO EEEEEET!! :hyper:

I'm looking for some "haven't been posted a million times" pics for us, Thora (and K, and whomever else)
Picture1-1.png

not necessarily "rare" but oh-so-good
normal_aLARRY.jpg

tattoo
LMJ3.png

Did someone say "stalker"?
12sept2009_chicago.jpg

misszoo_larry20min.jpg

A little something for Drea
7d0d088c.jpg

Do with this what you will...
Picture1-4.png

Aaaaaaand just because I can, here's David Beckham's torso:
Picture2-1.png

:cute: I'm glad to hear he's doing okay :).

Oh yea. My house at the time was smaller than my current apartment. But at least 150 sq ft.

Wow. A house actually being smaller than an apartment just sounds so bizarre and mixed up :p.

I read that as "Bono with zesty Italian salad dressing." :reject:

:shifty:

:drool:

:lol: :D :drool:

Larry has a fine, fine chest. That is all :shifty:.

:cute: I'm glad to hear he's doing okay :).

I'm so happy he's better.... and a week from Wednesday, he gets his stitches out :)hyper:). The toughest thing is for the next four days, in the morning, I have to give him a liquid painkiller.... :crack:

Wow. A house actually being smaller than an apartment just sounds so bizarre and mixed up :p.

Yea, really. My entire room now (not including closet space) is bigger than my old room was. :shrug:

Larry has a fine, fine chest. That is all :shifty:.

I second this.

:up: Tara.

I'm so happy he's better.... and a week from Wednesday, he gets his stitches out :)hyper:). The toughest thing is for the next four days, in the morning, I have to give him a liquid painkiller.... :crack:

Eh, fun, fun. Ah, well. Four days isn't much, it'll go by before you know it. And yay for getting the stiches out soon, too-I imagine you've also got to keep an eye on him to make sure that he doesn't try to get at them at all? Or did they figure out a way to stop him from doing that?

Yea, really. My entire room now (not including closet space) is bigger than my old room was. :shrug:

Oh, geez.

I sympathize. I've had some cramped conditions, too. Heck, the place I live in now is pretty tiny, given it's the top floor of someone else's house converted into an apartment.

understatement, ur doin it right

Hehe. I'm often not the blunt type with those sorts of comments :wink:. Keep it subtle, and all that.

M-A - I took your Larry chest comment as demand of proof so here ya go:
e84cd1da.jpg

wall.jpg

LMJ1.jpg

vlcsnap-32364-1.png

coldwater.jpg

Blenderbuffboy.jpg

I approve of this post.

:up: Tara.

Eh, fun, fun. Ah, well. Four days isn't much, it'll go by before you know it. And yay for getting the stiches out soon, too-I imagine you've also got to keep an eye on him to make sure that he doesn't try to get at them at all? Or did they figure out a way to stop him from doing that?

:giggle: He has a cone. He doesn't have to wear it all the time; as long as someone watches him constantly he can be without it. Which is no trouble for me, as he rarely leaves my side anyway. But, when I go out, or am sleeping, he has to wear it.

:giggle: He had it on when we got home, and was walking around like his head weighed more than his entire body.

Oh, geez.

I sympathize. I've had some cramped conditions, too. Heck, the place I live in now is pretty tiny, given it's the top floor of someone else's house converted into an apartment.
I love my apartment. For the sole reason it's in Utah and not Indiana. :D
(too many bad memories/feelings in that state... will only return if I absolutely have to)

You guys are messing with my head tonight... all I saw was the pic of half naked Larry in the water with the comment "He has a cone" under it, and I was like WHUT?? Must be all that Advil I took earlier.

I find it hard to be subtle when it comes to Larry... like how I named my road bike "Larry" :giggle: I'm about as subtle as a bag of hammers.

Totally understandable :yes:. There are certainly times when you can't be anything BUT blunt.

:giggle: He has a cone. He doesn't have to wear it all the time; as long as someone watches him constantly he can be without it. Which is no trouble for me, as he rarely leaves my side anyway. But, when I go out, or am sleeping, he has to wear it.

:giggle: He had it on when we got home, and was walking around like his head weighed more than his entire body.

LOL, awwwwwww. Yeah, I can imagine that has to be a bit of a pain in the ass for him. But it's good he has it there, though, certainly will help matters.

I love my apartment. For the sole reason it's in Utah and not Indiana. :D
(too many bad memories/feelings in that state... will only return if I absolutely have to)

Aw :hug:.

I've driven through Indiana. It looks...exciting.

Definitely understand the appeal of the mountains. Some days I miss living out in that part of the country :(.

Totally understandable :yes:. There are certainly times when you can't be anything BUT blunt.
Larry seems the kind of man who appreciates that in a woman. :shifty:

LOL, awwwwwww. Yeah, I can imagine that has to be a bit of a pain in the ass for him. But it's good he has it there, though, certainly will help matters.
Oh, most definitely will help.

But it's still kinda funny. :reject: :giggle:

Aw :hug:.

I've driven through Indiana. It looks...exciting.

Definitely understand the appeal of the mountains. Some days I miss living out in that part of the country :(.

Oh yea. Tons of excitement. Especially when you live about 30 minutes from the Michigan border, and the local newscasters call the area Michiana. :rolleyes:

And not to mention subtley hostile relatives.

I like where Comet's imagination is going. I'm getting some really funny images from it all :D.

Larry seems the kind of man who appreciates that in a woman. :shifty:

I can believe that. I think he'd like a good sparring partner who's as honest as he is. It could lead to some pretty passionate...debates :wink:.

Oh, most definitely will help.

But it's still kinda funny. :reject: :giggle:

Indeed. I feel sorta bad for chuckling, but I have this image of the poor little guy walking around with that thing on his head-you just know he's thinking something along the lines of, "Get this damn thing off me!"

Oh yea. Tons of excitement. Especially when you live about 30 minutes from the Michigan border, and the local newscasters call the area Michiana. :rolleyes:

And not to mention subtley hostile relatives.

Woooooooo. Those are always fun.

Michiana? Wow.

When did people start feeling the need to blend words together like that? It happens with couples' names, now it's states...

I like where Comet's imagination is going. I'm getting some really funny images from it all :D.
Me too!

I can believe that. I think he'd like a good sparring partner who's as honest as he is. It could lead to some pretty passionate...debates :wink:.
Debates. Of course.

Because that's what one does when one has a sexy rockstar near: debates things. :shifty:

Indeed. I feel sorta bad for chuckling, but I have this image of the poor little guy walking around with that thing on his head-you just know he's thinking something along the lines of, "Get this damn thing off me!"
:lol:

Woooooooo. Those are always fun.

Michiana? Wow.

When did people start feeling the need to blend words together like that? It happens with couples' names, now it's states...
Oh, tons of fun.

:shrug: Beats me. All I know is it's annoying.

:drool:

That look on B's face..... :combust:

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom