People are idiots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just ignore them. Some people just can’t accept the fact that there are people capable of maintaining a long, happy, healthy, marriage nowadays. Probably because it’s so rare.

Hi. I don't post here much - just stop by to look at the pictures!

It looks like they will let anyone be an "editor" and make changes to the pages. I tried to join but it says you need to upload a certain amount of photos before you can make any changes. Unfortunately, I don't have any of my own.

I wonder if one of you with tons of photos can upload some Bono photos and then we can delete PC's picture from this site?

Sorry, but what's even more idiotic is posting a link to this gossip trash, so that the site gets tons of hits it wouldn't have gotten, and can claim that there is a big market interest for claiming that Bono is having an affair with everyone from an assortment of Corrs to his housekeeper, or whatever else they want to come up with. And that's how they make their money.

You people have to make up your minds, when the gossip rags and tabs turn their trashy eyes on U2, you all rise up in righteous indignation, but you are the first ones to buy them to scan photos and post them. You feed the beast you claim to despise. Not passing judgment one way or the other, but for the love of mud, pick a position and stick with it!

FEELINNUMB said:
Sorry, but what's even more idiotic is posting a link to this gossip trash

There is no need to insult AtomicLemon. That is really rude, and we do not allow that sort of behavior here.

………………._„„„--~”””¯”””””~-,....................................................
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\.................................................
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\................................................
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\..............................................
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\............................................
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; GOSSIP;;;;;;;;;;\..........................................
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;SUCKS;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\........................................
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;LYKE, HARDCORE;;;;;;\,.......................................
.….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,…… …¸~......................
.…….…..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; :happy: ;;;;;.;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,….,-~";/........................
.…….…..…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\.,~“;;;/...........................
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~.;;;;,-‘..............................
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~”-~"\.;................................
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~"llllllllll,-`~-,.............................
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”.`~-~-,lll(.(¯`*,\,..........................
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯...............)_-\..*`*)...........................
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”.........,-~*`~..................\.../.............................
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\.............................
.…….¯¯¯ ./.../..../..../..,-,....*~,.`*~*...................*...\.............................
...................|.../.../..../.*`..\...................................)....)¯`~,....................
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,...............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,..
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

(I think I messed up his hat, but it still gets the headache and sucks point across)

You know I wasn't trying to be idiotic - just showing how moronic and clueless people are.

Bonochick said:

There is no need to insult AtomicLemon. That is really rude, and we do not allow that sort of behavior here.

"Thank you"

"An editor has already requested for this record to be deleted. It will be actioned shortly."

Happy?! :wink:

Hey, Atomic Lemon - I sent you a pm that I'd like for you to look at and respond to.

There's something about this thread that I don't understand.

Thanks. :yes:

Jamila said:
Hey, Atomic Lemon - I sent you a pm that I'd like for you to look at and respond to.

There's something about this thread that I don't understand.

Thanks. :yes:

Ask me, I'm all over this disgrace (the link, not the thread)

Back
Top Bottom