Our Prov 2 show and Larry's Birthday Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CatDubh- in Philly i talked to some girls who were up against the rail, and they told me something I hadn't seen. Apparently someone made a sign for Adam (and I can't even remember if it was Prov 1 or 2) anyway it said "Adam, pose for us Achtung Baby style" and it had a drawing of him on it. But the funny part was that there were mini clothes velcroed (or maybe taped) on the Adam drawing. And every few minutes they would peel off another layer of clothing, until finally it was a Achtung Adam w/ a shamrock covering him like on the censored versions!! Apparently Adam was laughing his ass off!!! I dont even know who made the sign- but that is pretty awesome! And Sparky was realllly in a great mood that week, just all complete smiles!
smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

AM- I didn't get any of the champagne on me, although my friend Julie did. VelvetDress and I had an excellent number but went to our favorite spot inside near the tip so we can see the whole stage and lots of Bono.

In Philly, however, during BD I was jumping like a maniac when everyone else was between jumps and Adam saw me and nodded and smiled at me.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
THAT was great. and i got some awesome pics of him- oh he looked so cute w/ this pale pinkish shirt!!! Hopefully CVS's scanner will be working soon so I can get these on line for you all!!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Carrie....not only is squeaking acceptable when viewing Larry belly/man cleavage, it's expected!
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

In Philly, however, during BD I was jumping like a maniac when everyone else was between jumps and Adam saw me and nodded and smiled at me.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
THAT was great. and i got some awesome pics of him- oh he looked so cute w/ this pale pinkish shirt!!! Hopefully CVS's scanner will be working soon so I can get these on line for you all!!

Yay, Olive!!!
smile.gif
adam's so cool! i cannot WAIT to see your photos!!! i hope you enjoyed philly...
smile.gif

also, did you know that www.rockontv.com is reporting that VH1 will not be broadcasting the June Boston show on Nov. 23, but instead will be broadcasting PROVIDENCE 2??? i have NO IDEA how accuarte this is (it probably will turn out to be false... *sniff*), but how cool would it be to watch Larry's BDay show on TV??
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom