Ottowa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

0ae7d20d.jpg

:love: Beautiful. Kelly :bow:.

kellyahern said:
What did the Ottawa signs say? :wink:

You know me well!

:lmao:

Was on the outer rail, so just one sign... :wink:

That man thinks I am crazy and I think the people around me thought I was at first too. When I was picking which sign to use, I was asked what does your sign say and who is it for. I informed them it was for Adam but it would only make sense to him since I've been harrasing him for a few shows and we're sort of having this on-going conversation... people of course gave me the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you have look, and I of course did not blame them. Of course when Adam came around and saw the sign, he didn't really read it but you could tell he recognized the signed and looked for me, laughed and only then did he read the sign and laughed again... he then said something to me but I didn't quite get it

:mad:

Anyway, he remembers he owes me a kiss and he said yes to

"Stuart can fill in for you while you dance, right?"

:lol:

and of course the people around me didnt think I was so crazy afterwards... they did Yahweh at the tip of the ellipse too and a woman told me Adam was pointing at me (though I didnt see it) and after the show a girl came running to me and said "how do you know him? you know him right?

"no"

"well, why was he talking to you and smiling then?"

"well, I've done a few shows now.. 17"

"what does that have to do with anything?

"well, I have been harrasing him for a while now"

Last edited:
Oh during Yahweh, as Larry was leaving, he grabbed/slapped Adam's butt. Adam was looking at me at that exact moment and I just went :ohmy:

pointed at Adam and said

"did he just slap your butt?!?"

And Adam just laughed and kinda winked...

Then he just said Thank you, thank you so very much before he left! :drool:

Miroslava said:
Oh during Yahweh, as Larry was leaving, he grabbed/slapped Adam's butt. Adam was looking at me at that exact moment and I just went :ohmy:

pointed at Adam and said

"did he just slap your butt?!?"

And Adam just laughed and kinda winked...

Then he just said Thank you, thank you so very much before he left! :drool:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Somebody send that poor man for a nap soon! He looks like he needs one! I don´t know how he has the energy to do all the stuff he does. It´s extremely remarkable.

Just to explain the last set of photos that kelly so graciously just posted.

When Bono was in Ottawa last week we all saw the pics of his visit to the Canadian Parliament for the news conference talked about in the thread below:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3196547#post3196547

On his way in to the building, Bono was met by a group of U2 fans/activists who had a banner full of names from fellow Canadians supporting the Make Poverty History Campaign of Canada and they asked Bono to sign their banner which he cheerfully did!

You can see the pics of his signatures on the MPH banner on the second page of pics. :angel:

This was just to give a bit of background for these pics in case anyone wasn't sure exactly what they were all about.

Some of the people in these pics have become some dearly cherished associates of mine within the last week and I am so proud of what they did with Bono in Ottawa to move forward the Make Poverty History Campaign in Canada.

LOVE AND PEACE. ;)

Miroslava said:

You know me well!

:lmao:

Was on the outer rail, so just one sign... :wink:

That man thinks I am crazy and I think the people around me thought I was at first too. When I was picking which sign to use, I was asked what does your sign say and who is it for. I informed them it was for Adam but it would only make sense to him since I've been harrasing him for a few shows and we're sort of having this on-going conversation... people of course gave me the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you have look, and I of course did not blame them. Of course when Adam came around and saw the sign, he didn't really read it but you could tell he recognized the signed and looked for me, laughed and only then did he read the sign and laughed again... he then said something to me but I didn't quite get it

:mad:

Anyway, he remembers he owes me a kiss and he said yes to

"Stuart can fill in for you while you dance, right?"

and of course the people around me didnt think I was so crazy afterwards... they did Yahweh at the tip of the ellipse too and a woman told me Adam was pointing at me (though I didnt see it) and after the show a girl came running to me and said "how do you know him? you know him right?

"no"

"well, why was he talking to you and smiling then?"

"well, I've done a few shows now.. 17"

"what does that have to do with anything?

"well, I have been harrasing him for a while now"

:lol: That's so cute! Harassing Adam. :drool: :wink:

The fact that he remembers you and winks to you is adorable. :wink:

Miroslava said:

would love to see a pic of the butt grab :)

Back
Top Bottom