Open/No Shirt Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

3428%3B52323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232524%3A56%3B%3B8nu0mrj

:hmm: Is it possible that Bono had a meeting with a Pleban on that show?

miss becky said:
nearlynakedbaby.jpg

Chest, remember, we're looking at the chest. :wink:

*sputters*
Note to self..quit drinking when looking at threads like these - severe risk of choking!

Think this pic can be classified as "HD" material?? :wink:

My god..I think this thread may kill me yet....:drool: :combust:
But hey, if you're gonna go...might as well go with a smile on your face :wink:

My husband just called me at work while I was gazing at these pictures--I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. I told him I was working on something & needed to go. :wink: :drool: :drool:

Ok, I have now totally over dosed on the Bono flesh. These pix are wonderful. It is such a good job he doesn't live nearby. After looking at all this lot I think he'd be in grave danger of being licked senseless by a mad woman...:crazy: :drool: :drool: :drool:

amazing thread - :combust:

thanks, everyone, for posting those bare-chested Bono pics!

u2granny said:

That first one always kills me. I remember that show. He started buttoning up his shirt part way through the song like he knew there was something he forgot to do before they went on stage.

:lol: That's great...I hope Bono is forgetful more often. :D

Here's a couple, sorry if they've already been posted, but I'm too lazy to go through the thread again.

youngshirtlesssmile.bmp

hellobeautiful.bmp

vertigo2.bmp

fuzzy.bmp

greatsmile.bmp

OHMYFLY.jpg

kellyahern - thanks for the tip, I'll try it next weekend.

BonoFox1 said:

Chest hair migrates south to belly hair and introduces a very happy trail that ends to a WONDERFUL place!!!
btowelxg.JPG

The trip of my dreams.......yeah, i know Im Elegantly
corrupted!:macdevil:
[/QUOTE]

I KNOW!i KNOW! I´VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT "THAT PLACE" FOR SUCH A LONG TIME...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom