Open/No Shirt Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0c5faa33.jpg

29f832b6.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pics, everyone, of a very extraordinary man.

Thanks again.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

1310b672.jpg
[/IMG]

....has THIS been posted yet???????!!!!!!!:drool: :drool: not open or not shirt...but up the shirt pic:drool:

u2granny said:

Belly hair:barf:

well....barfing isn't the reaction I was expecting.......what is wrong with you woman!!!! j/k This pic makes me drool all over the keyboard...

AtomicBono said:
he torture us so?!

You all know the one. Unfortunatley I lost my 1000+ Bono pics when my comp died :mad: And now AOL is all blurry and stupid. Man I want a Mac Mini.

for AOL, try clicking on "settings" then click on "Internet [Web] Options", then choose "never compress graphics" - Queen Bee taught me this a long time ago and it helped the graphics on my computer :wave:

Dismantled said:

well....barfing isn't the reaction I was expecting.......what is wrong with you woman!!!! j/k This pic makes me drool all over the keyboard...

Not my cup of tea. My husband actually let me use wax on his belly. :ohmy:

Can I just say I :heart: this thread! I swear I am about to lick the screen. :tongue: If you don't hear from me again it is because I've been electrocuted. Good way to go I guess.

bonobath.jpg

happyman.jpg

blackandwhtebonocar.jpg

clementine_rose said:
Can I just say I :heart: this thread! I swear I am about to lick the screen. :tongue: If you don't hear from me again it is because I've been electrocuted. Good way to go I guess.

bonobath.jpg

happyman.jpg

blackandwhtebonocar.jpg

:lol:

That last pic is :combust:

kellyahern said:

That first one always kills me. I remember that show. He started buttoning up his shirt part way through the song like he knew there was something he forgot to do before they went on stage.

Back
Top Bottom