Omg!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crap! It was just a new video for Vertigo. Sorry...I thought that they were airing the MTV Jammed early. The video was from the NY show though. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it...I ran straight to the computer so you all wouldn't miss it. Turns out it wasn't even it. Again I am sorry.

Queen Bee said:
Yep, it's still scheduled to air on Friday. :yes:

I noticed a brief crowd shot that showed the back of JamJar's sign that said "U2 is the best" on it. :)

Of course we all know how good MTV is at sticking to their schedules.... :(

I know I sound like broken record, but do you happen to what was on screen during the All of this, all of this can be yours... part?

:eyebrow:

I don;t have MTV2 :(

I have been watching MTV commercials for hours now and nothing. (yup, just the commercials in fast forward thanks to Tivo and nothing for the jammed thing... they really should be pimping this by now).

Tivo is set to record a 3 block of videos overnight, hopefully they will show it :sad:

:sad:

Hello? MTV?!
Don't forget us in that little island called BRITAIN who want to see the concert desperately!!

*sniff*

Has anyone else seen the Veritgo video that is a performance from the NY show? It is really good. I know that the thing that comes on Friday will be incredible after seeing how good the Vertigo performance was. I can't wait to see the thing....if you haven't noticed. Does anyone know how long the show is? I hope it is longer than the 'Making Of' show.

I saw something with the boys this morning on MTV........ They were talking about the new album ... I dont know if that's wat ur talking about ,but I certainly got distracted. I was half way dressed when my nephew yelled out that they were on tv.I'm gonna try to catch it this Friday tho.

That was an MTV news thing... 10 before the hour every hour, so keep your eyes open.

They had some footage from the truck and from the show (bad quality, not like the music video). The piece was about how U2 had "rejected" some of its past but is now able to look back and not be afraid to make U2 music that sounds like U2. They draw some parallels between HTDAAB tracks and prior ones, all 4 guys are interviewed. Hmmm... what else, it was way too early in the morning for my brain. It was a good piece 4-5 minutes I would say. :wink:

clementine_rose said:
Crap! It was just a new video for Vertigo. Sorry...I thought that they were airing the MTV Jammed early. The video was from the NY show though. I almost had a heart attack when I saw it...I ran straight to the computer so you all wouldn't miss it. Turns out it wasn't even it. Again I am sorry.

it's the generousity of the thought that counts, eps if you thinks it's a quick thing you have to act quick, too.
:hug:

Does anyone know if they are ever going to repeat Making of the Video since I cant believe I missed it???:sad:

Thanks Miroslava!! Hmmmmm I wonder if I get Trio:hmm: If I do, I can watch it today!! :hyper:
I am still waiting for my damn Prop code to become a U2.com member!

Honestly, rock on tv.com keeps changing it's line up. When I looked a couple of day's ago and posted the schedeul, it still show's MTV jammed at 9pm (ET) and again on MTV on the 14th at 2am (ET). (I don't get trio or Mtv2)
It's not showing the Band Aid special for the 12th that was there earlier this week. :down:

The CNN "People In The News" was earlier scheduled for 3 showings this Sat. 18th, now it only show's 1 showing for Sunday the 19th at 7:30(ET). Go figure. :madspit:
Maybe they'll show them anyway.

MTV2 times may have changed also, but I don't mark those date's since I can't pick it up on my cable channel.

My Dec. calendar page is all screwed up. Seems they schedule then drop or change their minds or whatever?? :shrug:

so here's the link: for what it's worth: http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin...st_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=168255
This is absurd!! :banghead:

I just saw the video for live brooklyn vertigo performance - it looked so cool.- Looking forward to the Jammed show tonight - which I am pretty sure will happen since I've seen previews for it (fingers crossed)

Back
Top Bottom