OK, Larry's turn: Best Video Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Although there are not as many video moments of Larry as I would like, here are some of my favs:

1) Numb

2) Unforgettable Fire (when he looks at the camera and then smiles, awww!)

3) Mission Impossible (MOOBS!)

Attachments

• videomoment1.jpg
    videomoment1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Here's a still from UF... :love:

Attachments

• larrylooking_at_camera.jpg
    larrylooking_at_camera.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 72
does entropy count? "tragic" :lol:

uh....stay, where he's helping the kid play the drums and they both kind of sing along...too cute.....(actually, i love that part of stay with all of them......)

numb, when he cocks his head to the side and looks @ the camera....

the end of discoteque....everyone else is all into it and he just stands there with the weirdest look on his face.....:happy:

uh...that's all i can think of right now.......

btw, here's an avatar for you ladies from uf vid.........
[edit]sorry it got so big.....[/edit]

Attachments

• larry 4 (unforgettable fire).jpg
    larry 4 (unforgettable fire).jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
numb video!

my non-u2 fan friend at the time, thought he was sooo hot. and so did my mom. :lol:

Re: he moves in Mysterious Ways...

Gina Marie said:

MW!!! How could I forget about that one, it should definitely be at the top of my list!

Thanks to Kristie, here's some Mission Impossible hotness:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

flaming june said:
Although there are not as many video moments of Larry as I would like, here are some of my favs:

1) Numb

2) Unforgettable Fire (when he looks at the camera and then smiles, awww!)

3) Mission Impossible (MOOBS!)

I LOVE that picture from Numb...And UF too, for that matter! :happy:

flaming june said:
Unforgettable Fire (when he looks at the camera and then smiles, awww!)/B]

I think that's my favorite. I just saw the video from The Unforgettable Fire for the first time a few weeks ago on VH1 Classics, and I just about fell over when Larry smiled in that adorable way. Too cute, too cute!

my favs are him at the end of WGRYWH right afte he does the cut hand gester he is soooooo cute.....does anyone have a still of that? i hope so.....and him the in discotheque video cause he looks so pissed of that he has to be doing that damn dance....tee hee....it makes me laugh everytime i watch it.....and finally.....

"Until the End of the World" -- the slow blinking, the shirtless-posing. That video is so dangerous and Larry is so deadly hot in it!

i totally agree :yes:

wertsie said:
:lol: When I'm watching the Numb video and Larry sort of leans in to look at the TV, I always lean in too! hahaha

I do that too. I think a lot of people do, it seems like it'd be kind of automatic.
My favorite Larry Moment is his spaz attack from Stuck in a Moment. :lol:

I love that moment in UF thats definitely one of the best. Other little bits I also love are Sweetest thing when he's in the car, he looks so hot. :drool: Also when he's riding the bike in the elevation video.

Does Making the Video count? Larry goofing up and reacting to the explosin. When he laughs about it, it is so great. Riding the motorcycle and when the director tells him that he is done.."I am??" That is too great and the whole black leather thing makes it even better.

Amanda

Back
Top Bottom