Ok ladies...bachelor #1!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh oh i found a link to the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

beware............make sure there's no one under 18 around...........:drool:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/nessa_t/GerardButler.jpg

:lmao:

Oh Gerry, rein that in, you'll get bruised!

I always avoid those Mrs. Brown pictures...could he look any worse? They did the impossible, they made Gerry Butler ugly!

/childish giggling off. :laugh:

So yes. Ahem.

Gerry, I don't think the crew was laughing at you, darling. They were crying for themselves. :sexywink:

The Glory of Scotland indeed.

And yet, he can't keep a girlfriend. Which is good, for us. But I wonder what his downside is...the 60 cigarettes a day?

I'm trying to figure out how to do it, but Google is just lecturing me on why it is wrong.

I wish it was easier to find the skankier parts of the Internet for this kind of work. :grumpy:

No. I can do the clone brush, but that is going to look terribly sloppy and won't print well. (At least the way I've always had to do it.) Is there another way?

I don't know.........but gerard butler.net just posted this pic which i really liked that had a watermark on it:
21_Awards-Ceremony-11.jpg

I just saw that pic :shocked: I'm shocked and appalled young lady :wink:

Those pics in the white shirt are gorgeous :drool:

Could one of you lovely ladies make a list of all of his movies that are out on DVD for my next trip to the video store?

I saw Viggo naked in that movie w/ Diane Lane, I can't think of the title

twas not bad at all :drool:

isn't that AMAZING??? :eek: the man truly is gifted. :sexywink:

Mrs. Springsteen here are some ones you may want to check out (they're not very good...but he is!)
Reign of Fire
Tomb Raider 2
Timeline
Dracula 2000
Atilla

Thanks What about the one in which he's nekkid? :wink: Honestly I prefer his eyes to, um, seeing anything else

But it's sort of funny and quite interesting nonetheless :D

MrsSpringsteen said:

Could one of you lovely ladies make a list of all of his movies that are out on DVD for my next trip to the video store?

I saw Viggo naked in that movie w/ Diane Lane, I can't think of the title

twas not bad at all :drool:

"A Walk on the Moon." He went full frontal in "The Indian Runner" though, just for future reference. :sexywink: There are pics on-line...

Anyway. Ahem. As far as his movies go, I think you'll get a thrill out of Dracula, I know I did! He's really cute and charming in Reign of Fire and Tomb Raider. But Timeline is just *painful* to watch, so please catch it for free on cable or at the library...

I'm waiting for Attila--I suspect it will be bad, but those loincloth shots are worth the price, methinks!

I like Gerry's new spikey haircut--I'm glad he's letting it grow again. I miss the shag though. :drool:

You know, the original caption on that new one is (I believe) in Czech.

Which begs the question--why is Eastern Europe publishing full page pics, and the U.S. hasn't shoved him on a magazine once??? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom